TO wants to work things out with McNabb - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

TO wants to work things out with McNabb

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby gablefan » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:10 pm

This reminds me of high school...

The best wrestler on the team befriended the second best wrestler (also troublemaker) and hung out with him to keep him out of trouble. I cansee McNabb accepting his apology to keep the "team" together. McNabb is a great leader. TO is great...for himself.
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby iloveny18 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:13 pm

I for one LOVE this drama.....and this "makeup" couldn't of been timed any better. The owners who passed up TO for the likes of Marvin, Holt, KJ, A.Green, etc, will be kicking themselves, but I didn't make that mistake in the late 2nd. I just hope he can stay healthy towards the end. All this drama crap, I think they're just bored and need something to do until the season. Once they get on the field it'll be all good. Let's face it, they need each other and the team needs them
iloveny18
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)

Postby Teh Jury » Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:57 pm

Dirt McGirt wrote:I dont think there will be any problems until mcnabb misses TO open sometime...then when TO comes to let him know about it ill be interested to see how that will turn out.

I don't think Mac5 will miss TO open anytime soon..

"McNabb drops back, he's looking at Owens, the pocket holds up, McNabb's looking at Owens, he has time, McNabb's looking at Owens, MCNABB THROWS TO OWENS..... . . TOUCHDOWN TERRELL OWENS!!!
Teh Jury
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby 34=Sweetness » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:41 pm

If you miss Terrell Owens wide open, with his YAC ability, you deserved to get yelled at back in the pocket. Anyways, this is much ado about nothing. Expect to see a lot of McNabb to Owens, and Philly possibly in the Super Bowl.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to Football Talk