OK smartie pants - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

OK smartie pants

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby JayM09 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:11 pm

most people will to tell you to start keyshawn, but i just dont like him fantasy wise, now if you could shop him for a better reciever that would help you out. Personally I would still start davis over keyshawn this week.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Chris_ffc » Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:33 pm

I'm for staying put also. Portis could be nice but Gary's going to play this week and will take carries away as will Anderson. Henry may have a tough time but at least he's the man. You won't get yourself stuck in one of those RBBC situations. As far a Johnson facing the Bengals, it will probably keep his numbers lower than you might think. Only because the Bucs will run and run well against a terrible run defense. I think the Bucs will pass only slightly more than they will have to. But, don't worry there either. Keyshawn is the man there to. Stick with what you have for now or at least until a better offer comes along.
Chris_ffc
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Vikings » Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:50 pm

I wouldn't do it after seeing your line-up. You could use another RB for depth, unless Foster comes back and does well. You don't have a lot of depth at WR to get rid of Key. He is very talented and if the bucs get their passing game together he could still be big this year....
Vikings
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:08 pm

Henry was hobbled last week but he stayed in the game.Nothing has been said on this at all this week,so he'll be playing.Keysh for Portis,no way. :-t
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to Football Talk