Yahoo fantasy problem - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Yahoo fantasy problem

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo fantasy problem

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:21 pm

I didn't think this was really appropriate for the leftovers forum, so I gave this a shot. A guy in my league says he can't sign in to his team on Yahoo, but it still shows his team in the league. His screen name is still accessible, but where it says My Teams or whatever it says, it says no active teams. Anyone have a clue what's going on?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Yahoo fantasy problem

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:25 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:I didn't think this was really appropriate for the leftovers forum, so I gave this a shot. A guy in my league says he can't sign in to his team on Yahoo, but it still shows his team in the league. His screen name is still accessible, but where it says My Teams or whatever it says, it says no active teams. Anyone have a clue what's going on?

Re-boot, seriously. maybe have him delete his cookies. two simple possible solutions. if they havn't been tried already.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:52 am

right now...as we speak I am having my problems with it too...I am sure it will correct itself but I cant even get into pick em pools set up by my friends :-t
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby Flux » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:30 am

ive had something similar happen. Try signing out or resigning back into yahoo. Sometimes it forgets youre already signed in :-?
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Homeless » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:37 am

Flux wrote:ive had something similar happen. Try signing out or resigning back into yahoo. Sometimes it forgets youre already signed in :-?

Yahoo sucks, has way too much security, have to log in every other day, sometimes more often, I hate it.

If none of the suggestions here work, try logging in from another PC and then remove your team from the league and rejoin.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:18 am

Homeless wrote:
Flux wrote:ive had something similar happen. Try signing out or resigning back into yahoo. Sometimes it forgets youre already signed in :-?

Yahoo sucks, has way too much security, have to log in every other day, sometimes more often, I hate it.

If none of the suggestions here work, try logging in from another PC and then remove your team from the league and rejoin.

The league has already been submitted, so it won't allow teams to be dropped or added. He signs in every time he checks in, so that can't be it either. (I told the jackass to save it to favorites after he signed in, then it would automatically go there every time) I can't even find a clear customer support link to these guys. I might move to a real pay site next year and hope for better results. Thanks for the suggestions guys. It appears the commish will have to make his changes for him (meaning I'll have to do it for him :-P ).
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby ScreamingWeasel » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:27 pm

My 2 cents?
Yahoo! (as one of the last free FFB sites) has about 1 gazillion users, and now that the season is about to start is overwhelmed with hits, and is experiencing a temporary nervous breakdown.
I love Yahoo! for it's simplicity of use, and ALL the features they offer for FREE.
This has happened before.
And in the past smoothed out after a day or two.
ScreamingWeasel
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to General Talk