Yahoo fantasy problem - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Yahoo fantasy problem

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo fantasy problem

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:21 pm

I didn't think this was really appropriate for the leftovers forum, so I gave this a shot. A guy in my league says he can't sign in to his team on Yahoo, but it still shows his team in the league. His screen name is still accessible, but where it says My Teams or whatever it says, it says no active teams. Anyone have a clue what's going on?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4887
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Who?

Re: Yahoo fantasy problem

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:25 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:I didn't think this was really appropriate for the leftovers forum, so I gave this a shot. A guy in my league says he can't sign in to his team on Yahoo, but it still shows his team in the league. His screen name is still accessible, but where it says My Teams or whatever it says, it says no active teams. Anyone have a clue what's going on?


Re-boot, seriously. maybe have him delete his cookies. two simple possible solutions. if they havn't been tried already.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:52 am

right now...as we speak I am having my problems with it too...I am sure it will correct itself but I cant even get into pick em pools set up by my friends :-t
Image
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5422
Joined: 6 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby Flux » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:30 am

ive had something similar happen. Try signing out or resigning back into yahoo. Sometimes it forgets youre already signed in :-?
Image
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6113
Joined: 7 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Homeless » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:37 am

Flux wrote:ive had something similar happen. Try signing out or resigning back into yahoo. Sometimes it forgets youre already signed in :-?


Yahoo sucks, has way too much security, have to log in every other day, sometimes more often, I hate it.

If none of the suggestions here work, try logging in from another PC and then remove your team from the league and rejoin.
Image
Image
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 10011
Joined: 21 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:18 am

Homeless wrote:
Flux wrote:ive had something similar happen. Try signing out or resigning back into yahoo. Sometimes it forgets youre already signed in :-?


Yahoo sucks, has way too much security, have to log in every other day, sometimes more often, I hate it.

If none of the suggestions here work, try logging in from another PC and then remove your team from the league and rejoin.



The league has already been submitted, so it won't allow teams to be dropped or added. He signs in every time he checks in, so that can't be it either. (I told the jackass to save it to favorites after he signed in, then it would automatically go there every time) I can't even find a clear customer support link to these guys. I might move to a real pay site next year and hope for better results. Thanks for the suggestions guys. It appears the commish will have to make his changes for him (meaning I'll have to do it for him :-P ).
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4887
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Who?

Postby ScreamingWeasel » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:27 pm

My 2 cents?
Yahoo! (as one of the last free FFB sites) has about 1 gazillion users, and now that the season is about to start is overwhelmed with hits, and is experiencing a temporary nervous breakdown.
I love Yahoo! for it's simplicity of use, and ALL the features they offer for FREE.
This has happened before.
And in the past smoothed out after a day or two.
Image
ScreamingWeasel
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 2073
Joined: 24 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: NashTN


Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 8:45 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact