Question for ESPN FFL Users... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Question for ESPN FFL Users...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Question for ESPN FFL Users...

Postby FantasyJunkie23 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:03 pm

This is for anyone who uses ESPN's FFL...

I have been having some serious issues pulling up my team's page for my league. When I click on MY TEAM page the section where the players are listed it just continues to say "Loading...".

I have tried using Mozilla and IE, I have made sure my Java, Shockwave are up to date...

Does anyone know what else I could try to resolve this problem? I'm lost and annoyed.

Thanks
FantasyJunkie23
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby bobby » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:56 pm

That sucks. It works fine for me, I dunno what to say. Try hitting refresh. Or if you have a pop-up blocker try turning it off first(I had a problem with Yahoo once and that worked). Or maybe spyware is slowing down your internet.
bobby
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby 1crzydmnd » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:39 pm

I don't think it could be cookie related since you are able to get to your team page. ESPN help offers no help on this issue. I am using Firefox 1.0.6 and it is working. Check to see if the "Allow web sites to install software" check box is checked under Tools --> Options --> Web Features in Firefox. May not work but it's worth a shot.
1crzydmnd
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 19)

Postby DClark44 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:58 pm

The same things happen to me at work, but not at my apartment...but our work computers are really restrictive. I have another question...are the fantasy box scores useful at all on espn and when do they usually come up.
DClark44
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Football Talk