Rock, Paper Scissors - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Rock, Paper Scissors

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rock, Paper Scissors

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:42 pm

I read this a couple of days ago and im still chuckling about it. Thought i would share

Paper Rock Scissors
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no @#%& way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically "wrap around" Rock, leaving it immobile? Why the hell cant paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody. A rock would tear that @#%& up in about 2 seconds. When I play rock/paper/scissors I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say "Oh @#%&, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you."

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby hastur » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:47 pm

MSB, your great and I respect ya, but you GOTTA find a hobby... ;-7
Go Cowboys!
hastur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:50 pm

Now thats hilarious!!! ;-D

Sorta off topic but there are like rock paper scissor legues and tourneys and stuff. Theres all kinds of strategies and what not. its pretty weird. I did a speech on it once and it was pry the funniest thing ever!
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: Rock, Paper Scissors

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:50 pm

mutantseabass wrote:I read this a couple of days ago and im still chuckling about it. Thought i would share

Paper Rock Scissors
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no @#%& way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically "wrap around" Rock, leaving it immobile? Why the hell cant paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody. A rock would tear that @#%& up in about 2 seconds. When I play rock/paper/scissors I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say "Oh @#%&, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you."

Thats gotta be the funniest S#&@ I've read in a long time
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Rock, Paper Scissors

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:58 pm

mutantseabass wrote:I read this a couple of days ago and im still chuckling about it. Thought i would share

Paper Rock Scissors

Funny he sounds like a pro 3rd grader. But, it's paper covers rock.
Has anyone seen the RPS matches on the 2005 espn poker series. It's pretty funny.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:08 pm

hahaha great find... I've always wondered that myself actually.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:29 pm

Paper
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:37 pm

Screw scissors, I'm going with garden shears!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:39 pm

The World Series of Poker had a "Rochambo" (I guess that's the technical name for the game) tournament...I can't wait to see who won that one... ;-7

I have seen RSP tournaments on FSN also...crazy set they are!

I always use bomb...that beats everything! B-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:51 pm

Canadian Seahawk wrote:Paper

Scissors

OWN'D
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk