Have too many WR's Tough week to choose!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Have too many WR's Tough week to choose!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Have too many WR's Tough week to choose!!

Postby rip34 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:40 pm

I have 5 wr's and I need to play two of them. Kurt Warner is my QB so I'm hurting for points, thank goodness for Priest. I still need all the points I can get while Warner is in his funk.

I have

Price vs Bears
Bruce vs Dallas
Chambers vs KC
Freeman vs Houston
Stallworth vs Detroit

Price is playing a hurt Bears secondary as Brooks tore them up last week. Has Bledsoe throwing all day.

Chambers is playing against the worst pass defense in the leaque

Freeman looks like he will come on strong now that him and Mcnabb will be able to play catch all day against Houston.

Stallworth looks like a great newcomer who will
help A Brooks terroize the worst team in the leaue

I Bruce is unknown ubtil Warner finds his MOJO.

Any opinions are appreciated, I might end up just flippin a coin, but all look to be good wr's playing bad teams.

Peace,

RIP34
rip34
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby terpfan » Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:42 pm

thats a hard decision. :-o id play chambers for sure, and then either stallworth or price...

ok final decision: price and chambers
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:51 pm

That is a toughy,Nice selection to choose from!Chambers and Stallworth.Freeman could do well also.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby JayM09 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:01 pm

bruce and chambers
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dan » Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:04 pm

I would play Freeman and Price.

Bruce is still nice to have, but until Warner finds his groove again, I wouldnt count on him.

Same goes with Chambers, KC may have the worst pass defense, but Chambers hasnt done a lot this year. Its just to risky to start him when you have such calibers at WR.

3rd option would be Stallworth...I see him doing a lot of good things again, but I just think Price and Freeman will be better.
Dan
Maitre D'
Maitre D'

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby rip34 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:13 pm

I started the week out with Price and Chambers but have changed up about 4 times because of indecision. I'm still leaning towards Price because of Bledsoe and I think it will be a competitive game. I'm also leaning towards Chambers because I think it will also be a close game.

I have a feeling that the Eagles and Saints migh be winning by so much that they will run the ball the entire second half.

Peace,

rip34
rip34
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby terpfan » Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:16 pm

see... hes on my side! :-b hehe

no way to know for sure. go with ur gut just dont be upset if u screw up, happens to all of us.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk