Notre Dame RULES! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Notre Dame RULES!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Notre Dame RULES!

Postby Dan » Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:49 pm

The Irish came out successfully in a lot of games this year, and I would love to see them continue. they may not be the same kind of irish team that dominated a couple of years ago, but we finally have a competing team again! Lets go Irish, keep up that great play!
Dan
Maitre D'
Maitre D'

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby n_tremain23 » Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:45 pm

Notre Dame definately doesn't have a dominating team,what-so-ever.But,what they do have is a dominating D,and an amazing special teams.That will not get them into a big bowl game,but they'll get into a decent bowl-game and have a winning record,for sure!

p.s.do you attend Notre Dame?I know someone that does,just wondering if you may know them.
n_tremain23

Postby Arlo » Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:45 am

Ok, I admit that was an impressive game. Quite a defensive effort against a powerful rush...
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

the past season

Postby [b]ReturnToGlory[/b]22 » Sun Jul 27, 2003 2:44 pm

Notre Dame without a doubt had a successful season regardless of it's late struggles with NC State and USC. The defense was phenomenal (sorry I can't spell) to but it weakly forcing turnovers in clutch situations and most of the D should be returning this season. The offense was a little weak last season but still produced in some situations. I believe with a years experience under his belt Carlyle Holiday will be a much more effective pocket passer. And best of all we have coach Ty Willingham returning this season who has almost single-handedly
brought glory and pride back to the Irish football program. In Ty We Trust.

Notre Dame Return to Glory

[color=green]
[b]ReturnToGlory[/b]22

Friendliness: %

Return to College Football