Women - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Women

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby lmcjaho » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:07 am

I made the "mistake" of agreeing to go golfing with some friends today because it was so nice out and we would be back in time for the late games... Then the bassturds were late so our tee-time got pushed to 1pm so I ended up catching only the last 20mins (gametime) of the late games... Considering all the screwed up scores and disappointing performances of the day I am almost glad I went golfing...

That being said - the wife got me the Sunday Ticket package for our anniversary for the second year in a row - she knows not to expect too much out of me come 1pm on Sundays ;-D
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby portisfan24 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:51 am

lmcjaho wrote:I made the "mistake" of agreeing to go golfing with some friends today because it was so nice out and we would be back in time for the late games... Then the bassturds were late so our tee-time got pushed to 1pm so I ended up catching only the last 20mins (gametime) of the late games... Considering all the screwed up scores and disappointing performances of the day I am almost glad I went golfing...

That being said - the wife got me the Sunday Ticket package for our anniversary for the second year in a row - she knows not to expect too much out of me come 1pm on Sundays ;-D

Now theres a woman!
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Women

Postby Pete123444 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:42 am

Free Bagel wrote:Why is it that I've spent the last 6 months telling my girlfriend that I will be unavailable on Sundays once football season starts, reminding her every week, yet here we are in week ONE and we're already headed out to see her parents during the second round of games?

WHY DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND?!??!?!

That's how they test ya man! And in her eyes you passed the test. But whether you really passed or not is totally up to you.
Pete123444
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby Arlo » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:33 am

Tiki wrote:
Homeless wrote:LOL, its universal, theyre all the same. I dont get grief from my wife anymore though....I agreed to have a 2nd kid if she left me alone during the football season :-b
HAHA! LMAO! :-b
;-D

Ya drive a hard bargain, Homey! :-b
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:13 am

The only advice i would give any man about a woman is this....Set the bar low from the begining and she will never be let down.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:23 am

Free Bagel wrote:Why is it that I've spent the last 6 months telling my girlfriend that I will be unavailable on Sundays once football season starts, reminding her every week, yet here we are in week ONE and we're already headed out to see her parents during the second round of games?

WHY DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND?!??!?!

Don't they have TVs at the parents? Is her dad some freak of nature that doesn't enjoy the first week of football.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Goatwhacker » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:15 am

Redskins Win wrote:
Don't they have TVs at the parents? Is her dad some freak of nature that doesn't enjoy the first week of football.

Yeah, her dad was probably muttering "that damn Free Bagel kid, what the hell's wrong with him, coming to visit on the first weekend of football".
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:35 am

man, i used to go through this, until we moved in together. i sat on my bum all day and watched the games while she painted the bathroom. if this was pre-move-in she would have whined about turning off the second game.

so, if you live with her, put your foot down and tell her to plan some gardening or cooking activities. if you dont, either decide if she's worth putting up with and give in, or get rid of her and watch the games.

now if i can only get her to let me watch the late game instead of Desperate Housewives :-?
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:37 pm

Just threaten to withhold sex if she doesn't leave you alone. Or maybe that might make her happy.... :-?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Homeless » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:09 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:Just threaten to withhold sex if she doesn't leave you alone. .... :-?

LMAO HAHAHA Yeah that always works with women ;-D

Why are divorces so expensive?

Because theyre worth it! :-b
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk