Boston vs. Driver - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Boston vs. Driver

Moderator: Football Moderators

Boston vs. Driver

Postby 85bears » Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:47 pm

What do you think about starting Donald Driver against Carolina over David Boston who plays the Giants?

Boston's ankle injury seems to have hampered him the last two weeks, and he didn't practice much this week.

Driver seems to be Favre's favorite target at this point.
85bears

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby JayM09 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:59 pm

boston would be the wise choice, besides I heard that the ankle is fine. The idea of driver being farve's favorite target merits consideration and also the fact that plummer is just playing awful. if it were me I would start driver, but I am sure I will be alone on this.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:02 pm

Jay,so far you are alone on this.Boston starts every week he plays against anyone with whoever throwing him the ball!!!
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby SolarfluX » Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:20 pm

I don't know, there's something about Boston that I just don't like... He is imposing when you see him, but I can't put my finger on why I don't think he's all that...

Driver? Hrm...

I guess Boston would be the choice here, as I heard thru the grapevine that he plays well vs. the Giants.
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby terpfan » Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:31 pm

boston, i love the guy myself. i got him in the 5th round of my 12 team league last year and cruised to the championship.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby SiouxCitySavages » Sat Sep 28, 2002 1:48 am

Boston does have a great history against the Giants. He loves playin against Sehorn. Check out the numbers.
I also picked him up late last year and I do remember him having good games between the Giants.
No matter how bad Plummer is playin now, he finds a way to beat the Giants once a year.
SiouxCitySavages
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk