Interesting question. I don't have confidence in my list, but I'll take a stab at it.
1. P. Manning -- easy
2. D. McNabb -- Atlanta is a solid defence, and McNabb put up respectable numbers. He'll get better.
3. C-Pep -- he'll rebound, but the offense will miss R. Moss.
4. K. Collins -- The Randy factor. Thrown in Oakland's woeful defence and you have a great fantasy QB. (Aside: Manning and C-Pep have been great fantasy QBs in part because their team defenses were so bad -- which is why I like Collins).
5. T. Brady -- solid, solid, solid. In fantasy and in the NFL -- Tom Brady will very seldom lose the game for you.
6. M. Bulger -- I think he'll be up and down all year. Great sometimes, horrible others.
7. Trent Green -- KC can run the ball. And run and run and run the ball.
8. M. Hasselbeck -- similar comments to M. Bulger
-- A couple of hunches here:
9. Carson Palmer -- he has a solid offense around him.
10. B. Rothlesburger -- a poor man's Tom Brady.
"Happy life day!"