Goodbye - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Goodbye

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Bennett4prez » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:53 pm

Nittany, you know by your plethora of icons what you are to the Cafe. I'm not going to sit here and inflate your ego because you're a big kid. You can make decisions on your own. But, I will say this, if you let one person (who most likely hasn't contributed the way you have) run you out of the Cafe, then you weren't the user I thought you were anyway.

Good luck with your decision. You had a good run.
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Goodbye

Postby lmcjaho » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:53 pm

NittanyLions wrote:Its become apparant to me through a certain member that my presence here is now unwanted. Ive decided maybe this is the way it should go and my straining to help as many of you as possible is not a good idea. I wish you all luck in this and every season to come. It has been a good stay.

Take care,
Nittany

Okay - you have 6500+ posts - how the hell am I supposed to go through them to find what started this off?!?!?

I can't say I agree with all of your ideas in the different "Help" forums, but I also managed to lose in a couple of leagues this past week where I thought I would run away with it all - so you were probably right more times than me!

Letting one guy drive you out is kinda silly IMO - just tell him where to stick it, we got your back!
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby PackerAttack84 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:00 pm

I sorry to hear that, hopefully you will decide to change your mind. I never really got to meet you, it seems like right now in these past weeks is the only time you've been here that I've been here, I wish I could've got to know you better. Good Luck if this is the last post of ours you read.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby 34=Sweetness » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:12 pm

Sorry to see this... :,-(
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Payne Dailey » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:17 pm

I think someone mentioned NittanyLions 15 pages of who to start posts he made today.
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Bravos of Steel » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:50 pm

uhhhh..... :-? This was kinda sudden. Anyway I'd like to know why you're having such trouble here. If you want you can pm me and tell me what your real problem is, and I'll try and deal with the person with the issue the best I can. I'd appreciate it if you sent me this, because you are a huge part of this cafe, there's no need you should let one person get under your skin. You're one of the best posters here at the cafe, and I, for one, have learned a lot of valuable information from you. :~( I hate to see ya go, especially losing a fellow Steeler fan, but if it's something you really want to do, then do it man. If you choose to leave, the cafe will lose a huge part of their team. Go with what your heart says, but I can assure you there are a ton more people who respect you here at the cafe, rather than do not.

If you feel comfortable, send me what your problem is, because I don't think the cafe can afford to lose your valuable opinions, and I, for one, will stand up for ya no matter what happens...
Bravos of Steel
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Flux » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:19 pm

Nittany...you know youre wanted here, and you know that one person saying something isnt worth worrying about.

If you do leave, its obviously not b/c of that, as that is not a valid reason in my book.

If you have things in your personal life to deal with, then thats great to go work on and work out.

I apologize for my harshness on this next point, but if you let some person on the internet, or even if you know them in real life and on here, make you leave a place you like/love/are addicted to, then thats just sad and stupid and actually shows that you dont feel those things for this place.

If you do go, good luck in life and the future
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby awwchrist » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:53 pm

come on people...let's settle down.

We're not all fireman trying to rescue babies here.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:44 am

Hmm weird. I must say that I missed you during your hiatus, and was quite happy to have you back. But hey its your call dude. Good luck.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:19 am

whatever, you'll be back. or just get a grip but making a post to whine about leaving is pretty self serving.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk