How to become a Cafe Graphic Artist (MODS) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

How to become a Cafe Graphic Artist (MODS)

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

How to become a Cafe Graphic Artist (MODS)

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:01 pm

This is a question for the MODS or someone who might know the answer to this.

I wanted to know how to become a Cafe Graphic Artist and receive the paint pallete icon under your Name.

Is there a certain amount of Logos you have to create for Cafe users to earn it?

I am currently a Graphic Artist for Fidelity National Financial and I am interested in earning a Cafe Graphic Artist Mark.

Here is an example of what I do, This is a banner i made for Redragon19, a Cafe user:

The banner under my post is not an example of what I can do, I made that in a matter of a few minutes when I first joined.

Any input will help. Thanks!!
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby denny_32 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:34 pm

Would you be interested in helping me out? I can't seem to get any love on this site anymore....

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=156953
Thanks to RyanK for the sweet sig!
denny_32
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:39 pm

denny_32............PM me :)
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:15 pm

anyone else help?
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby giantdogs92 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:04 pm

i think if you just keep working well and helping people out youll get the icon... but dont do it just for the icon do it because you like making sigs and helping people out... im sure its not a set number keep making them and the mods will notice
giantdogs92
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:06 pm

Thanks for the Help.

denny_32, do you want your current LOGO edited or a whole new one?
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby denny_32 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:13 pm

If you could make an entirely new one, that would be great. I PM'd you some pics from Cadillac's game on Sunday. Hope that helps!!!
Thanks to RyanK for the sweet sig!
denny_32
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Homeless » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:47 pm

giantdogs92 wrote:i think if you just keep working well and helping people out youll get the icon... but dont do it just for the icon do it because you like making sigs and helping people out... im sure its not a set number keep making them and the mods will notice

Thats pretty much it, there is no set amount of sigs you need to make. Keep tabs on who you have helped and send a PM to Menyak. See what he says. ;-D
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:50 pm

will do, thx homeless
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests