Zellweger and Chesney Split After Just 4 Months - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Zellweger and Chesney Split After Just 4 Months

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:39 pm

I've seen some pretty bad photos taken of her in the past, and they all left a bad taste in my mouth. She's just too skinny for my taste, and I feel like if she ever fell down she'd just blow away with a gust of wind. :-t
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Payne Dailey » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:59 pm

When she was going to UT she worked as a waitress at the yellow rose, a gentlemans club.
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:41 pm

Payne Dailey wrote:When she was going to UT she worked as a waitress at the yellow rose, a gentlemans club.

Now, that's what I was talking about. ;-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:40 am

Guttpuppy wrote:I've heard she was just his "beard" anyways although a biker buddy of mine (who grew up with Kenny and sees/talks to him regularly) says this is not true.

<sits slackjawed at computer>

8-o

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Previous

Return to General Talk