Help! What do you guys think? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Help! What do you guys think?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Help! What do you guys think?

Postby Stormspeed » Sat Sep 28, 2002 12:55 pm

I need to pick up a TE. D.Graham, Dudley, and I.Mili are about the only ones left to choose. But I have to drop probably K.Dyson. Would that be worth it? I already have S. Sharpe but hes not looking good against Baltimore. To me Graham would be the better choice. Also, would it be wise to play A.Smith vs SD? I dont have another backup RB as Warrick Dunn is on the bye. I could possibly trade for C.Dillon.
Stormspeed

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Arlo » Sat Sep 28, 2002 1:14 pm

Mili look slike the best bet, I'd say. The TE situation in New England is a bit too murky to expect anything approaching consistency.

Dillon is solid, but if you're only looking at this week, keep in mind that he faces the Bucs. Smith might not be spectacular this week, but his numbers ought to at least be decent.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JayM09 » Sat Sep 28, 2002 1:16 pm

stick with sharp, isnt there any better wr's on waivers that you can drop dyson for? If you can trade for dillon then do so, but otherwise it looks like you have no choice but to start a. smith vs SD. It also looks like you are very thin at RB which isnt a good thing.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk