Reggie Wayne - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Reggie Wayne

Moderator: Football Moderators

Reggie Wayne

Postby GiantsFan05 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:00 pm

With all the talk going on about Reed vs Shaw in Buffalo fighting for the #2 spot, why isn't a guy like Wayne stirring up conversation? Wayne is the undisputed #2 in Indy this year, and you gotta figure he's gonna do as well as whichever guy ends up behind Moulds. Does anyone else think Wayne is worth more than both Reed and Shaw?
GiantsFan05
Water Boy
Water Boy

Sweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby yoda83 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 11:02 pm

they didnt make a huge deal out of it, but during indy's last preseason game, the commentators mentioned something about the colts not being thrilled w/ wayne in the preseason. like i said, it wasnt a major issue, and last i heard, wayne was still the #2, but keep an eye on the situation.

still, i like reggie about as much as reed and more than shaw. wayne could be a nice sleeper if all goes well in indy for him and he gets #2-like opportunities.
yoda83
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby SinCity » Wed Sep 03, 2003 1:11 am

I haven't hurd that Yoda.. danky's.
SinCity
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby tomkatt » Wed Sep 03, 2003 2:36 pm

Wayne should do fine just based on the fact that Manning is going to throw 25-35 TD's this year and they can't ALL go to Harrison. I think a very deep sleeper to watch is Brandon Stokley the #3. I see it something like this for 2003: Harrison 13, Pollard 5, Wayne 5, Clark 3, Edge 3, and Stokley 2.
"Sometime during the Pats game last week, I decided that Tomlinson was the best overall running back of my lifetime. There's nothing he can't do: deadly receiver, tough inside runner, explosive to the outside, you name it." - ESPN's Bill Simmons
tomkatt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Football_Gurlie » Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:35 pm

I have Reggie Wayne on my team. From what I have read he's expected to get some TD's this year and some touches because Marvin Harrison should get double covered. Let's hope he does good - best of luck.
Football_Gurlie
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Football Talk