Tips - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Tips

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Tiki » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:41 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
Tiki wrote:
Manja wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:Huge amounts of steroids. And coke. Everyone knows the best athletes did steroids and coke. Seriously though, I never played organized ball, so I don't really have any tips, I just wanted to say good luck! ;-D

*does his best Rick James impression*

Cocaine's a helluva drug.
Dude's the new drug is Meth. That stuff is crazy, when you're high on it you become faster and stronger. :-o

Is this based on personal evidence and testing?? :-b

I wonder if Randy Moss is on Meth??
Nah man, I don't mess with any other drug. I'm just a devoted pothead. Well not anymore, gotta have a stoppage period or u will get addicted. Plus my school is giving random drug tests! :-o
But how I know that knowledge on meth is my friends live in Mora, MN. The number one Meth capital in the USA ( I believe) and he told me all about it, though he has never tried it, 1 in 4 people use meth there! Then after he told me about it I researched it. That is one F***** up drug man....
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ljthockey » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:22 pm

Tiki wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
Tiki wrote:
Manja wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:Huge amounts of steroids. And coke. Everyone knows the best athletes did steroids and coke. Seriously though, I never played organized ball, so I don't really have any tips, I just wanted to say good luck! ;-D

*does his best Rick James impression*

Cocaine's a helluva drug.
Dude's the new drug is Meth. That stuff is crazy, when you're high on it you become faster and stronger. :-o

Is this based on personal evidence and testing?? :-b

I wonder if Randy Moss is on Meth??
Nah man, I don't mess with any other drug. I'm just a devoted pothead. Well not anymore, gotta have a stoppage period or u will get addicted. Plus my school is giving random drug tests! :-o
But how I know that knowledge on meth is my friends live in Mora, MN. The number one Meth capital in the USA ( I believe) and he told me all about it, though he has never tried it, 1 in 4 people use meth there! Then after he told me about it I researched it. That is one F***** up drug man....

Yeah Meth is crazy how it is getting so big here in the midwest I know Missouri is the number 1 Meth state as of now. I'm not sure on the meth capital though I thought I read something else. I dont know I did methempahtime for my Junior year term paper. But the reason it is getting so popular is because it's doesent take a chemist to make your own... and to buy amount to get just one person high is about the cheapest of any drug your going to find you can get enough for one person with about 5- 15 dollars. I know this because of research not personal expirence :-b Thats what a bs 15 page paper gives you
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Flux » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:42 pm

you want to get on your coaches good side? Talk to him. As said before ask him where you need to improve, and then ask him for drills you can do outside of practice to improve on those areas and your whole game in general.

Go all out on everything. Whether its a drill, a scrimage, getting the ball on a bad pass, or getting water. Sprint.

Dont ever hang your head. If you get beat, get yelled at, have the coach tell you you suck, no matter what. Know that you are good, and keep that head up and know you will get them next time.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:42 am

A Mohawk brightly colored, and intensely yell alot and talk to the coach alot, tell him how sexy he looks today and pat him on the butt.

Well maybe not the sexy and the butt part but everything should work.

Oh and out performing the others can't hurt either.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk