Reggie Bush=King Felix of NFL in 06? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Reggie Bush=King Felix of NFL in 06?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VaderFin » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:51 pm

HskrPwr13 wrote:
VaderFin wrote:
sharptongued1 wrote:He'll go no lower then 3rd. Question is who'll trade up to get him?

San Fran, Green Bay and the Jets all want him bad I'm sure. I think Houston goes with Ferguson. I say he ends up a Niner.

Didnt these 2 teams just draft a highly touted QB?

As far as Bush is concerned, why is he not used as an every down back? My guess is that Carroll thinks theres an injury risk if he has to run between the tackles. He'll probably go first in the draft, but I'm certainly not ready to have a bust carved for him for the HOF. RBBCs arent generally considered great players in the NFL.

I was refering to Bush in my own crazy, mixed up world! :-o
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby HskrPwr13 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:24 pm

Free Bagel wrote:
HskrPwr13 wrote:As far as Bush is concerned, why is he not used as an every down back? My guess is that Carroll thinks theres an injury risk if he has to run between the tackles. He'll probably go first in the draft, but I'm certainly not ready to have a bust carved for him for the HOF.

I think it's just more of a way to both keep Bush fresh, and maximize the talent he has (White is too good a player to keep sitting on the bench). By the time you factor in his rushing, receiving, and returning Bush is still touching the ball 20-30 times a game.

You also have to take into account that 20 carries are a lot more tiring when those 20 go for 200 yards ;).

RBBCs arent generally considered great players in the NFL.

It didn't seem to affect Ronnie Brown or Caddy's draft stock, and they both got fewer touches per game than Bush is getting.

You make a valid points. I'm probably not giving Bush his earned due. I do believe though that you need to have the ability to pound the football when needed to make it as great pro. I've said that I think he could be a Brian Westbrook type. But thats only if he gets drafted by the right team. I just feel he's being overhyped to the point that he'll never meausure up to the expectations that all lot seem to have for him as a pro.
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Members Only Jackets » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:13 am

see...did I peg Bush right or what
Members Only Jackets
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moonhead » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:28 am

Members Only Jackets wrote:see...did I peg Bush right or what

i hope you pegged him as the next heisman bust in the nfl...because that's what I believe he will be.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Previous

Return to College Football