Yahoo StatTracker? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Yahoo StatTracker?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo StatTracker?

Postby DelhommesFan1 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:13 pm

I purchased it. It doesnt read like it read last week on the free verson. (which i like), i had to click and a box popped up and is reading from that. Is this what it is suppose to look like? or am i doing something wrong?
DelhommesFan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ThePrez » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:24 pm

Was about to post about Stattracker also...
I cant even get past the 1st step in ordering. I guess it is swamped (now that people realize it is no longer free).... is that happening to anyone else??
ThePrez
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Postby Gnu314 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:35 pm

Same here, I'm not worried about it. I just use the life boxscores from NFL.com to figure out my points.
Gnu314
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Where's Ryan Leaf? » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:49 pm

There's a message up on the yahoo team pages announcing stat tracker is free again this week because they are so backed up with orders. Hope you guys didn't have to pay for this week.
"I love me some me"
Where's Ryan Leaf?
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Warhawk » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:42 pm

They do this every year, I'm convinced it's a gimmick.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby CC » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:50 pm

Screw Statracker, all you need is a freaking pen, a piece of paper, and access to NFL.com.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dorny » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:02 pm

"Screw Statracker, all you need is a freaking pen, a piece of paper, and access to NFL.com."

It does your brains some good to do some math every once in a while as well.
Dorny
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Always a winner » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:27 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Screw Statracker, all you need is a freaking pen, a piece of paper, and access to NFL.com.

This quote must have come from someone who hasn't tried StatTracker. I love checking not only my players, but looking at all the other matchups and seeing who's doing well and who isn't. Why do the math when I don't have to? It's tedious and gets in the way of cheering for my team. StatTracker is amazing and is worth every penny.
Always a winner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby octagon999 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:23 pm

I bought it. Not a problem. All it does is change a setting for your profile, which is very useful, since I can log into yahoo from any computer and still get stat-tracker.

Yeah, I could continue using pencil and paper like I have every year up till now, but for ten bucks its well worth it. Esp with the customized scoring for each of my leagues.

I didn't wait until the weekend though. I think I bought it on Wednesday or Thursday, so not sure about the traffic on Sunday.
octagon999
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 8)

Postby Plindsey88 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:55 pm

octagon999 wrote:I bought it. Not a problem. All it does is change a setting for your profile, which is very useful, since I can log into yahoo from any computer and still get stat-tracker.

Yeah, I could continue using pencil and paper like I have every year up till now, but for ten bucks its well worth it. Esp with the customized scoring for each of my leagues.

I didn't wait until the weekend though. I think I bought it on Wednesday or Thursday, so not sure about the traffic on Sunday.

Yeah, but when you are running leagues under 3 different Yahoo accounts it kind of sucks....

I'm with CC, there is no reason to pay Yahoo to add for me, when NFL.com gives you all the same stats for free.....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Football Talk