Yahoo StatTracker? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Yahoo StatTracker?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Always a winner » Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:31 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:Yeah, but when you are running leagues under 3 different Yahoo accounts it kind of sucks....

I can see how that would be a problem, but is there any reason you have 3 different Yahoo accounts? Why not keep all of your leagues in one account? StatTracker would keep track of all of them in one window. It seems like 3 accounts would be harder to do lineup changes also because you'd have to log in and out for every league you want to check. My only guess is that you've hit the maximum number of leagues Yahoo allows for one screen name. If so, what is that max (just curious)?
Always a winner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:51 pm

Always a winner wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:Yeah, but when you are running leagues under 3 different Yahoo accounts it kind of sucks....

I can see how that would be a problem, but is there any reason you have 3 different Yahoo accounts? Why not keep all of your leagues in one account? StatTracker would keep track of all of them in one window. It seems like 3 accounts would be harder to do lineup changes also because you'd have to log in and out for every league you want to check. My only guess is that you've hit the maximum number of leagues Yahoo allows for one screen name. If so, what is that max (just curious)?

Yep.... Yahoo allows a max of 3 leagues per account.... In years past I have had up to 9 leagues running, so I needed to have all three accounts.... These days I only have 4 running, but I anticipated having more, so I foolishly set them up over the span of all three accounts.... Only one of those is currently at max, but it's too late for me to consolidate the others.... I do, however, know people that have 10 or more leagues, and they have to use 4 and sometimes 5 accounts to manage all those teams.... Stat-tracker becomes a little expensive when you're buying for 5 accounts.....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Always a winner » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:06 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:Stat-tracker becomes a little expensive when you're buying for 5 accounts.....

Yeah, I bet it does. Now I see why it would be better just to do the stats yourself. I'm surprised that Yahoo sets the limit at 3 leagues. I was expecting about 5 per account.
Always a winner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk