Harrington / Rattay - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Harrington / Rattay

Moderator: Football Moderators

Harrington / Rattay

Postby Wesley Walker » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:43 pm

Is Harrington's job safe? I thought it would be when Garci came up lame, but Harrington's not having too good of a day so far. Does anyone have an informed opinion on how long Joey will be given to get things sorted out?

And what about Timmy Rattay? Wasn't it the intention to make Smith the starter from the beginning? I though Rattay only got the Week 1 start because Smith suched so bad during pre-season.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RyanK » Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:08 pm

Id say harringtons job is safe till Garcia gets back, unless marriucci gets so fed up with harrington that he just decides to throw Orloskvy into the fire.

Orloskvy i think will become a strong pro at some point, but this year he wont be very good, though he does have so many weapons to throw to that all he has to do is get them the ball which harrington isnt
RyanK
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Wesley Walker » Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:38 pm

RyanK wrote:Id say harringtons job is safe till Garcia gets back, unless marriucci gets so fed up with harrington that he just decides to throw Orloskvy into the fire.

Orloskvy i think will become a strong pro at some point, but this year he wont be very good, though he does have so many weapons to throw to that all he has to do is get them the ball which harrington isnt

Nice Whalers logo. I was neighbors with Ulf Samulesson and Kevin Dineen back in the day.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RyanK » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:49 pm

Wesley Walker wrote:
RyanK wrote:Id say harringtons job is safe till Garcia gets back, unless marriucci gets so fed up with harrington that he just decides to throw Orloskvy into the fire.

Nice Whalers logo. I was neighbors with Ulf Samulesson and Kevin Dineen back in the day.

thats awesome.. were did you live?

but i guess they decided to throw orlovsky in today.. i think harrington will start next week though
RyanK
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk