Blackjack Week 2 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Blackjack Week 2

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The_Dude » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:48 pm

menyak wrote:
The_Dude wrote:
menyak wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Um, this was my first week playing and all I can say is WTF?!?!

My first two cards were a pair of Neil Rackers... so without even taking any other cards (which I did, like a dumbass), Neil alone busted me with his four field goals... I never even had a chance.

Not sure if this was meant as a real complaint - anyway, we could also give everyone one card at the time, but that's not very blackjack-like, plus, like you said, you'd have taken more cards anyway (I guess anyone would? :-? ).

Was not meant as an actual complaint, more as "aw shucks, look at my dumb luck" kind of thing than a "hey you, mod-boy, fix this" kind of thing.

Its not your fault that Neil Rackers is the spawn of satan (says the jealous owner who didn't pick him up off the waiver wire).

Just trying to figure out if we should change anything - but I'm pretty sure that *anyone* would take at least 2 cards to start with. ;-)

I think the league record for field goals in a game is still 7, so a record breaking day with no extra points => blackjack!

Maybe you should make a special Neil Rackers rule... his field goals are only worth 2?

;-7

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: My ivory tower, where I oversee the intellectual development of America's youth

Previous

Return to Cafe Games Talk