ITS TIME TO ADMIT TRENT DILFER IS....... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

ITS TIME TO ADMIT TRENT DILFER IS.......

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby J2thez929 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:20 pm

Quite knockin old bald Trent. The guy can still thrown the rock. Plus he is getting plenty of time

One other quick note to his success - Zero sacks given up by the Browns! Thats right ZERO so far.
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:49 pm

Kensat30 wrote:I thought you were going to say "bald"
I was flipping between the CLE/GB game and SEA/ATL game and had to do a double take a few times as I wasn't sure whether it was Hass or Dilfer I was looking at with their helmets off. :-b

Dilfer draws a couple of tough defenses the next few weeks. If he continues to produce, don't be afraid to grab him up. Considering the state of that running game, their passing game has been surprisingly sharp.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:09 pm

Flux wrote:he hasnt exactly played stellar pass D's

True but at least now you can play the match up game with him and feel pretty good about it.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:11 pm

J2thez929 wrote:Quite knockin old bald Trent. The guy can still thrown the rock. Plus he is getting plenty of time

One other quick note to his success - Zero sacks given up by the Browns! Thats right ZERO so far.

That's a statistic I didn't know. Very impressive, but not as impressive when you consider the defenses he's played against these past two weeks. Freeney, Mathis, Reagor and Co. will change all of that in week 3. ;-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:01 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:Quite knockin old bald Trent. The guy can still thrown the rock. Plus he is getting plenty of time

That's a statistic I didn't know. Very impressive, but not as impressive when you consider the defenses he's played against these past two weeks. Freeney, Mathis, Reagor and Co. will change all of that in week 3. ;-D

Hey, Aaron Smith in week 1 and KGB yesterday aren't go slouches when it comes to the pass rush.

And ya, I'm getting a little scurred at the thought Freeney and Co. :-o
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Wesley Walker » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:10 pm

I actually like the Indy matchup for Dilfer. If Droughns can get something going, I think the receiving options for trent are good enough and numerous enough that he could have a good fantasy performance in the dome.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Kensat30 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:48 pm

I just noticed that Trent Dilfer is the #1 overall scorer in my main money league. I would have bet you a left testicle before the season started that that would never happen. But that's why they play the game!
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Previous

Return to Football Talk