Ethics question-need input of experienced players! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Ethics question-need input of experienced players!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:27 pm

Personally, I would get drunk, kick his ass, and then blame it on the booze....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kensat30 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:57 pm

Go sleep with his wife/girlfriend/mom and blame the pictures/video tape on the booze.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:59 pm

Kensat30 wrote:Go sleep with his wife and blame it on the booze.

Another excellent option....

Getting him drunk, hiring him a hooker, taking pictures, and mailing the pictures to his wife or girlfriend would also be a good choice...

Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Sixxgunn » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:59 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:Personally, I would get drunk, kick his ass, and then blame it on the booze....

Better yet, I would donkey punch him and say to his face, "That's for being a low life scum sucking crap-ass commissioner, and there's more to come if you don't knock it off jerk-wad!"
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:15 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:Personally, I would get drunk, kick his ass, and then blame it on the booze....

Better yet, I would donkey punch him and say to his face, "That's for being a low life scum sucking crap-ass commissioner, and there's more to come if you don't knock it off jerk-wad!"

Or that....
Last edited by Plindsey88 on Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby gablefan » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:27 pm

Funny...but where I come from a guy never, under any circumstances, wants to "Donkey Punch" another guy!
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Sixxgunn » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:46 pm

gablefan wrote:Funny...but where I come from a guy never, under any circumstances, wants to "Donkey Punch" another guy!

:-] That wasn't meant in the literal sense. Sometimes I forget that this isn't my group of friends, and our humor isn't necessarily viewed as "normal" elsewhere....it's something one of the guys has been saying ever since he heard the phrase, and now it's kind of one of those things you catch yourself saying without thinking.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Gridiron Guru » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:51 pm

Gridiron Guru
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:06 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:

I don't think you are grasping what exactly a donkey punch involves.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Santana » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:11 pm

If someone accidently clicks yes on a trade but says right away they didn't want to do it, we always let that slide. No one should be forced to make a trade they haven't totally thought out. But other than that, I say you play within the system established. If you forgot to draft a TE or DEF, well that is a stupid mistake, and you're gonna have to wait until they clear waivers. I'd bug him about this for sure. It doesn't seem like malicious intent, but it does seem dumb.
Santana
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk