Ethics question-need input of experienced players! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Ethics question-need input of experienced players!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Sixxgunn » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:24 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:Personally, I would get drunk, kick his ass, and then blame it on the booze....

Better yet, I would donkey punch him and say to his face, "That's for being a low life scum sucking crap-ass commissioner, and there's more to come if you don't knock it off jerk-wad!"

I don't think you are grasping what exactly a donkey punch involves.

Read two posts above yours. :-[
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby spodog » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:37 pm

You're commish is not worthy. You have plenty of good suggestions here, but it sounds like you're league will need a way to appeal commish "decisions" if need be.

Soliciting help on these boards may be a good way to achieve veto power over a commish decision if he'll agree to it. Just set up a poll and have people vote on whether his latest action is kosher or not, and agree to abide by the results of the poll before it opens.

Then sleep with his girlfriend.
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:44 pm

spodog wrote:You're commish is not worthy. You have plenty of good suggestions here, but it sounds like you're league will need a way to appeal commish "decisions" if need be.

Soliciting help on these boards may be a good way to achieve veto power over a commish decision if he'll agree to it. Just set up a poll and have people vote on whether his latest action is kosher or not, and agree to abide by the results of the poll before it opens.

Then sleep with his girlfriend.

judging by the amount of "drunken mistakes" this guy makes i'd tend to bet that his girlfriend is either non-existent or about 250lbs.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Carnac » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:06 pm

This was not meant to take potshots at his family.
Golf nut
Carnac
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 4)

Postby nikku88 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:32 am

Being drunk is not an excuse. He needs to learn the herd way that there are consequences for being that drunk. I did and it sure wasn't just dropping my D.
nikku88
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk