49ers Show there true color - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to San Francisco 49ers

49ers Show there true color

Moderator: Football Moderators

49ers Show there true color

Postby Mada Ressav » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:41 pm

Well I guess the Eagles put the 49ers in their rightful place. That was the most lopsided game I have ever seen. So much for Tim Rattay have a great comeback season. If the 49ers win 5 games I would be surprised because they just don't have any talent. It is as easy as that until they get some players with talent like a Cadilac Williams or Braylon Edwards. Oh yeah I forgot they could have had those guys instead they took Alex Smith. That is why they won't be making the playoffs in the next decade.
Mada Ressav
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:26 pm

You've got to love a guy that has nothing constructive to say in his first post at all. ;-7

Most lopsided you've seen huh? Been watching the NFL long? Trust me, I've seen far worse ass kickings handed out with the 49ers even being on the short side of some of those (see 49-3 playoff loss to the Giants in which Montana was injured by Jim Burt).

I think any 49ers fan would tell you that it's going to be a stretch for them to win 5 games this year and frankly, even with last weeks win, I didn't hear that change at all. Matter of fact, from my perspective, if we didn't win another game the entire season, at least we beat the Rams once and that's good enough for me.

No talent? Julian Peterson is a no talent? Mike Parrish is a no talent? Jonah Jennings a no talent? Come on man, that's just weak.

As for drafting Alex Smith over those other guys, time will tell on that one. The QB position was a more urgent concern than RB or WR quite frankly.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 9er Fan » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:00 pm

The Eagles will make a lot of teams look silly at home this year. It probably wasn't a great idea to call out Owens during the week however. Was that Derek Smith? Nolan has probably already talked to him about that one.

Taking Smith over Edwards/Cadillac isn't the reason the 49'ers won't make the playoffs for the next decade. The big contracts they gave to Barlow/Plummer is the reason they won't make the playoffs for the next decade. :~(
9er Fan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby TruNinerFan » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:25 pm

Wait until you see the Eagles and Raiders game this week, before you talk about the most lop sided game ever.

thanks to Franchise Fan for the sig!!!!!
TruNinerFan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 156)

Postby water boy » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:23 pm

nothing but a HATER go Polish our RINGS!!!

thanks SJNez46 for the sweet sig
water boy
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby awwchrist » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:59 pm

wow.

that was weak. textbook weak.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Sorry

Postby Mada Ressav » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:33 am

Hey Guys I am sorry about my first post. I was in a bad mood that day and was feeling super negative about the 49ers. Although everyone will probably think I am lying, I am a 49er fan. Watching TO and Donavon McNabb have their way with a defense that was supposed to be their strong point made me mad. Thats why I made that post. Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know that thats not the way I usually am. I think that Mike Nolan will be a good coach for them hopefully they will make the playoffs sooner rather than later.
Mada Ressav
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby water boy » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:34 pm

ok ;-D

thanks SJNez46 for the sweet sig
water boy
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby bizzarospammy » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:27 pm

It's okay, Mada. I'm a big 49ers fan too, and I get so frustrated with their performance too. But yeah, no worries.
Speaking of football, I saw a funny clip on You Tube the other day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWwLDEW4AAQ

I've heard about this puppet, Fash, for a while. I don't know the purpose of his existence is, but I know he likes football. I thought it was funny how he ditched the guy and the ball to be with the girls. Very hilarious.
Bizzaro Spammy
bizzarospammy Beginner
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to San Francisco 49ers