Trent Green... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Trent Green...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trent Green...

Postby baseball6791 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:09 am

The guy hasn't thrown a TD pass yet. I realize that they have a high-powered running game but still. He will be sitting on my team in favor of Carson Palmer next week, but is this trend one that will continue with Trent, or will we see some red-zone passes from KC?
baseball6791
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Trent Green...

Postby tomkatt » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:13 am

baseball6791 wrote:The guy hasn't thrown a TD pass yet. I realize that they have a high-powered running game but still. He will be sitting on my team in favor of Carson Palmer next week, but is this trend one that will continue with Trent, or will we see some red-zone passes from KC?

I had him last year, and it seeme to me he started out horrible then too. He'll come around. However, after what I've seen so far, Carson Palmer might be a better fantasy QB for your team anyway. ;-D
"Sometime during the Pats game last week, I decided that Tomlinson was the best overall running back of my lifetime. There's nothing he can't do: deadly receiver, tough inside runner, explosive to the outside, you name it." - ESPN's Bill Simmons
tomkatt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trent Green...

Postby Kilroy » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:17 am

tomkatt wrote:
baseball6791 wrote:The guy hasn't thrown a TD pass yet. I realize that they have a high-powered running game but still. He will be sitting on my team in favor of Carson Palmer next week, but is this trend one that will continue with Trent, or will we see some red-zone passes from KC?

I had him last year, and it seeme to me he started out horrible then too. He'll come around. However, after what I've seen so far, Carson Palmer might be a better fantasy QB for your team anyway. ;-D

Agreed. The Cincy Kid has been UNREAL the past 2 weeks. This week will be another test against the Bears D in Chicago, but it looks like the Bungles just might be the real deal.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Santacruzer » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:45 am

Last year Trent started out very slow as well, so don't panic just yet. And I really wouldn't worry since you have Palmer on your roster. I think Palmer warrants the start for most of the year, barring bad matchups.
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter

Return to Football Talk