Anyone want to Start a Designing Contest? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Anyone want to Start a Designing Contest?

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Anyone want to Start a Designing Contest?

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:02 pm

I was thinking that we should have a designing contest with everyone following the same requests or maybe have a Voting Contest for the top Sigs already made?

I think it would be sweet, do this once a month and get an award or something credited to you.

What do all you Designers think?
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jaabroonii » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:22 pm

yea we already did one a while ago and the winner was supposed to keep it goin but it just died. We should definitely start a new one. Someone pick a topic and a deadline. And then we post all the sigs and ppl vote on them.
jaabroonii
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby giantdogs92 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:41 pm

i think itd be pretty fun.... would we have to be under the 12 kb rule?
giantdogs92
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:56 pm

Here was what I was thinking:

Have a mod come up with an idea, theme and colors and we all go after it.

Then have the mods create a voting poll, post up all of sigs and everyone can vote on their favorite.

Have the Winner Receive a Painting Pallet Icon with a trophey over top of the pallete and a circle inside the trophey with the number of times they have won.

What would be even more sweet would be to take all the sigs submitted into the contest, put into a Raffle for users of this site to to use as their sig, everyone is going to want one since they will all be sweet.

Have each user enter their name by posting to a board, then have names randomly drawn for the sigs..........Each one is distrubuted to a user with all the same chances and everyone is involved. Sounds fun to me ;-D

If anyone needs help I can lend a hand, if any of the mods are interested.

What do you guys think?
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SinCity » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:33 pm

I"m game enough to enter.
SinCity
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby jaabroonii » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:01 pm

jaabroonii
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:11 pm

Menyak probably isn't gonna want to create/add a new icon as I believe he thinks we have enough already, maybe an avatar would be a better option. If you want to do a contest, simply start a thread. See what kind of ideas pop up and how many contestants are interested and take it from there.

I'm probably the most active mod in this forum and will help however I can, just let me know if you need anything.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:36 pm

ill throw my hat in. ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:03 pm

Here is the link to the post just for sign ups and let's see how many people we can get first ;-D

Also GuttPuppy, I don't mind making an award icon with your approval, if you don't have the time. If it's just the fact that you don't want another icon in circulation I understand.

http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/v ... ?p=1083023
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:09 pm

Well, it's not really me. It's general concensus with the admins/mods that there are enough already, at least it was that way when it was most recently discussed... which wasn't too long ago.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests