Any news on Martin? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Any news on Martin?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Any news on Martin?

Postby Marcum » Sat Sep 28, 2002 11:50 pm

Here is my hell... I have Curtis Martin and my backups are Charlie Rogers (a RB for Buffalo who is there KR and PR guy, we get a point for every 10 return yards, he's got 450 in three games and 1 TD), and Mike Anderson.

Do I start Martin, or bench him till he's healed? or do I go with Rogers or Anderson. Don't you wish you had this dilema? The only positive is I have Priest Holmes.
Marcum

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:30 am

Sept. 28, 4:32 p.m.
"It is very likely that Martin will either not play Sunday or will receive limited playing time. Coach Herm Edwards wants to rest Martin to help his sprained ankle heal. Expect to see a lot of LaMont Jordan instead of Martin on Sunday.Even if Martin does start this week, the Jets' offense has been horrible, and he probably won't get enough touches to be a productive fantasy player."
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby JayM09 » Sun Sep 29, 2002 8:02 am

the jets have announced that martin WILL start. how effective he is, will determine how long he plays. expect jordan to play, if c-mart isnt doing well.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk