Why recovering fumbles would NOT be fun. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Why recovering fumbles would NOT be fun.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moonhead » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:03 pm

Marz wrote:Looking at the photo, it appears that you dont have to be at the bottom of the pile to end up feeling violated.

that's funny. the guy is getting fisted! looks awful.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby jayday » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:51 pm

i've had my boys grabbed at the bottom of a pile during a HIGH SCHOOL game.....i cant imagine what the nfl is like....
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby confused_jake » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:04 pm

Yeah i happend to be on the bottom of a pile during one of our games(highschool) and it isnt very pleasant. I can't really remember anything specifically, but it was just one big minute of pain. All i remember is curling up into a ball around the football and tucking my head down, which probably wouldn't have been a good decision had i been kicked in the head or something.
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Kilroy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:32 am

Could be worse...

There's an Australian Rugby Player who's developed a reputation for inserting one or more fingers into an opponents area where fingers are not meant to be (except during a proctological exam) During Games.

:-P

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby lmcjaho » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:41 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:Could be worse...
There's an Australian Rugby Player who's developed a reputation for inserting one or more fingers into an opponents area where fingers are not meant to be (except during a proctological exam) During Games.

Yup - I remember reading that article... That is messed up...

In a rugby game back in high school I once ended up on the bottom of a ruck and some jackazz from the other team put the cleats to me a few times until my buddy stepped on his throat and threatened to put all his weight on that foot...

My old man almost died in a football game when he was in high school - ended up on the bottom of a pile (played safety) during a rain game and his face was to the ground and he was stuck in a puddle and nearly drowned - the ref had to pull him out because his face mask was stuck in the mud and he couldn't get leverage to pull his head out himself. Held onto the ball though apparently ;-D
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Previous

Return to Football Talk