Calico and possible sleeper replacements - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Calico and possible sleeper replacements

Moderator: Football Moderators

Calico and possible sleeper replacements

Postby Mr. Copernicus » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:15 am

Obviously some are dissapointed with his lack of production thus far. I picked up Roby thinking that he may overtake him for the number two spot to Bennett at some point if Cali can't get it goin' but it seemed that Jones got some good looks last week.

Would you go Jones or Roby or do you think someone like Chris Henry of Cinci or Antonio Chatman/Terrence Murphy of GB or Minn's rook Williamson would be better. I am not looking for immediate returns here, someone who could start putting up some numbers mid-season. Tennessee has a really nice middle chunk of their schedule and hence, myinability to drop the axe on Tyrone.

Super-deep League, point per reception

(keep in mind here that guys like Battle, Taylor, Gardener all got drafted... and this is why I'm looking for late bloomers)
Mr. Copernicus
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Calico and possible sleeper replacements

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:10 pm

Mr. Copernicus wrote:Obviously some are dissapointed with his lack of production thus far. I picked up Roby thinking that he may overtake him for the number two spot to Bennett at some point if Cali can't get it goin' but it seemed that Jones got some good looks last week.

Would you go Jones or Roby or do you think someone like Chris Henry of Cinci or Antonio Chatman/Terrence Murphy of GB or Minn's rook Williamson would be better. I am not looking for immediate returns here, someone who could start putting up some numbers mid-season. Tennessee has a really nice middle chunk of their schedule and hence, myinability to drop the axe on Tyrone.

Super-deep League, point per reception

(keep in mind here that guys like Battle, Taylor, Gardener all got drafted... and this is why I'm looking for late bloomers)

Samie/Eric Parker available?

A deep sleeper in a point per reception league: Bryant Johnson
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby skibrett15 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:58 pm

Sharod "roddy" white. Pretty deep sleeper, plus he's a rookie, but if williamson is available he probably is too.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Return to Football Talk