Trent Green - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Trent Green

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trent Green

Postby johnrambo » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:47 pm

What are some thoughts on Green for the remainder of the season?
" Who can make a play? T.O. can make a play." T.Owens
johnrambo
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:01 pm

He will rebound once teams start to put 9 guys in the box to stop the 2-headed monster....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby catch22 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:04 pm

Look back to last year and his first 3 to 5 games and then look at how he finished the season.
"If you're playing a poker game and you look around the table and can't tell who the sucker is.......... it's you."

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!!
catch22
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby proKrastinate » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:07 pm

does this happen to Trent every year or was it something that just happened to him last year? Right now, I have Green on both (my only 2) fantasy teams, and am looking for some help from him every week but come up dissapointed. I don't want to wait on him down the stretch if he doesn't consistently pull it around.

Either way, I will definately wait longer than 2 weeks to see if he can pull it around. He can't throw 2-300 every week and not get a td every game.
proKrastinate
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby logan » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:33 pm

proKrastinate wrote:does this happen to Trent every year or was it something that just happened to him last year? Right now, I have Green on both (my only 2) fantasy teams, and am looking for some help from him every week but come up dissapointed. I don't want to wait on him down the stretch if he doesn't consistently pull it around.

Either way, I will definately wait longer than 2 weeks to see if he can pull it around. He can't throw 2-300 every week and not get a td every game.

since 03 yes. in his first 4 games of 03 he had only 4td's. the next 4 he had 8. the final 8 he had 14.

04 first 4 he had 4td's again. next 4gms=9 (1 game with 0 vs atl in the 8td running game. didnt really need him. ). last 8=16

seems to be the trend. now is the time to try to buy low if you ever gonna get the opportunity.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:40 pm

proKrastinate wrote:does this happen to Trent every year or was it something that just happened to him last year? Right now, I have Green on both (my only 2) fantasy teams, and am looking for some help from him every week but come up dissapointed. I don't want to wait on him down the stretch if he doesn't consistently pull it around.

It takes a while for the other teams in the league to wake up and realize that KC's running game cannot be stopped with 4 lineman and 3 linebackers.... As the year progresses you will see more and more run-stopping defenses featured by opposing defenses... And when that happens, Trent will air it out....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk