I think it depends what you're looking for & luck.
1) Thomas Jones - seems to be the only one who can play himself into a lineup without having to wait for an injury.
2) L.Jordan - he'll get some carries cause the Jets are high on high for the future, but you're basically just rooting for a C.Martin injury
3) L.Toefield - perhaps the best actual RB from this situation, and Fred Taylor is the most likely starter in the league to get injured. But the Jags just picked up Fuamatu-Maa-la-la-ma. Does that cut into Toefield's carries if he gets the chance.
1) If you're actually looking for a guy to play now and these were the last three RBs left in your league: Jones, Jordan, LT
2) If you're stashing a guy on a deep bench, you're looking for pure upside: LT, Jordan, Jones
3) If you're stashing a guy on a deep bench, and Fu seems to be in Jax's mix a little bit: Jordon, LT, Jones.
Did I raise more questions than I answered?
... in my opinion, of course - but that should always go without saying.
www.bigfellas.net (home of the golf rap "On The Green")