Bobby Engram - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Bobby Engram

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MadScott » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:21 pm

I like Engram this year. It looks like either Hass stopped throwing knuckle balls or the dropsies left town with KRob. At any rate, he looks to be as solid of a #2WR as there is going right now. A very respectable #3/4WR in fantasy.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Keyser_WV » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:21 pm

I agree that Engram will be a decent #3 WR this year.

He should get some decents looks from Hasselbeck each game.

Warrick is the question mark. He will eat in too touches at some point.

Engram is a great guy to have on your bench and will provide you some points in the right matchup.
Keyser_WV
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby ball of goof » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm

engram appears to me as having been the most reliable seahawk receiver over the past couple years in terms of actually catching the balls thrown to him. that being said, i agree he is probably more naturally a #3 possession receiver playing the #2 role until someone out-performs him. even now he is beginning to lose red zone looks to jurevicius, and holmgren apparently wants to work warrick into the rotation. nonetheless, engram has earned hasselbeck's confidence and i think he will continue to get his share regardless.

frankly, i don't think seattle has a true #1 wr as djax appears to me as more of a #2 wr in physical skills. hasselbeck and the seahawks could really break out, imo, if they ever secure a big, strong, and fast wide out as are the more elite athletes.
ball of goof
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk