Bye Bye Bennett? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Bye Bye Bennett?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Bye Bye Bennett?

Postby Bennett4prez » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:15 am

:,-(

Rumors are circulating again about Michael Bennett getting traded to Arizona. The Vikings would receive a WR, Shipp, or a 4th-7th round draft pick for him.

Cards24 wrote:Hey guys and gals... I heard a rumor that bennett might be coming to AZ... I know DG has a hard on about his speed. I guess it was mentioned in the news over by your side. I have not heard anything from our local news.

here is the link of another message board

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?f ... D=14007745
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby maddog60 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:17 am

Even pending the WR, no way is Michael Bennett worth that. He had one good year, a long time ago, but considering what other RBs have been worth this year, that's way out of Bennett's value range.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:20 am

That would really make me sick to my stomach as an Arrington owner. %-6

Of course, I do own Moore in that league also... :-?

Eh, I doubt they'll trade for him...especially with that price tag. Bennett had one decent year, and he's been a limping injury the past few years. That's too much for the Cards to worry about if you ask me.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Mr. Copernicus » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:04 am

The only receiver on Arizona's roster that would help them (and one would see as even considered in any sort of trade) would be Bryant Johnson. No way does Denny ship out their guy that stretches the field.

Furthermore, I could see this trade draft pick version of the trade possibly happening had the Whizzinator be cleared to play this year. Meweldee isn't an every down guy and Fason is horrid in the pass blocking area from what I hear.

Lastly, who gets traded midseason in the NFL?

Bryant for Morgan, and the Ram RBs to MIA last year come to mind, but can we all agree that they were under some pretty abnormal circumstances?

I picture this turning out like LaMont and the Raiders. Raiders wanted him and talked trade during the season last year but ended up waiting til year's end and acquiring him through free-agency.
Mr. Copernicus
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Dazedncnfz » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:13 am

This is the 3rd or 4th thread about this and I'm tired of locking them down...search people.

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:13 am

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 204)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk