PBC - AVATARS NEEDED!! Guttpuppy and Leal? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

PBC - AVATARS NEEDED!! Guttpuppy and Leal?

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

PBC - AVATARS NEEDED!! Guttpuppy and Leal?

Postby lmcjaho » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:40 am

Okay - for those of you who don't mosey on over to the Game Cheering forum too often (or who just don't bother with the PBCs) there is a great Steelers vs Pats Paper Bag Challenge going on right now and RocketsDWM and Pete123444 have brought it to the next level...

After a rancourous debate about who will have the better day between Fast Willie Parker and Corey Dillon they have thrown down the gauntlet for a SEASON LONG PBC - details are as follows:

Pete says FWP has 100 yards (rushing only) by halftime. RocketsDWM says Corey Dillon will.

If neither do, bet is off.
If both do, bet is off.
If only one is correct the bet is on and here is where we need the Artists around here to kick in...

IF Dillon loses - We need an avatar for RocketsDWM with Dillon in a paperbag and holding a cane (as Pete contends that Dillon is now over the hill).

If FWP loses - We need an avatar of FWP in a paperbag with a baby's suce in his mouth (as Rocket contends that FWP is an unproven young flash in the pan).

This originally started as a standard PBC but the two in question made it more about the individual players so I suggested the avatars above instead - I was hoping for something like the SuperManInTraining bobblehead of Favre - minus the bobble action and plus the accessories outlined above...

Guttpuppy and Leal are mentioned specifically due to their fan affiliations for the two teams involved, but if anybody else is interested I am sure there is room for a few nominees for us to choose from...

Here's the original thread with this challenge in it in case anyone is interested...

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... &&start=45
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joshyboy72 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:27 pm

I'd wait till after the game before someone makes this. After reading the thread it seems like you guys will really only want this if one of the backs reaches 100 yards before halftime, which probably won't happen...

So it'd be a waste if they are made now and the bet ends up off.

Also, only one will have to be made this way.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby lmcjaho » Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:59 am

joshyboy72 wrote:I'd wait till after the game before someone makes this. After reading the thread it seems like you guys will really only want this if one of the backs reaches 100 yards before halftime, which probably won't happen...

So it'd be a waste if they are made now and the bet ends up off.

Also, only one will have to be made this way.

Valid point, but I think they would have been funny to see anyhow, and might have been useful to have in case of future challenges...
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests