Willie Parker v. New England Defense.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Willie Parker v. New England Defense..

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby RocketsDWM » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:36 pm

Alkaholik wrote:I dont think so, He will find a way to get some yards.

Supposedly New England is going to stack up parker and force roth to throw, i think this will work, until the 2nd half and 4th quarter comes around, then parker wil pick up enough yards

Exactly what they did last yr. When u force Ben to make plays, he throws INT's (see playoffs last yr).
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Pete123444 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:53 am

RocketsDWM wrote:
Alkaholik wrote:I dont think so, He will find a way to get some yards.

Supposedly New England is going to stack up parker and force roth to throw, i think this will work, until the 2nd half and 4th quarter comes around, then parker wil pick up enough yards

Exactly what they did last yr. When u force Ben to make plays, he throws INT's (see playoffs last yr).

Um, they didn't force Ben to throw by shutting out the run. Steelers ran for 163 yards that game. Ben was a rookie last year. He had an awesome year. But against the Jets and NE in the playoffs, he played poorly.

Thanks GP!!
Pete123444
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby PSU All Day » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:39 am

It's early and the Steelers have played two poor defenses but, Roth is very close to having a perfect passing rating so far this year. Hopefully NE stacks the line, Roth throws a couple quick TD's and then NE rolls back to stop the PAss and FWP takes over.

We'll see though. NE seems to have the Steelers number.
"There are Lies, Big Lies, and then Statistics"

"Value Based Drafting is your friend!"
PSU All Day
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby chadschwarze2 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:58 am

Whatever happens its gonna be one hell of a game. One of the best this year.
Last edited by chadschwarze2 on Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks For The Awesome Sig FFGuru13
chadschwarze2
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby moochman » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:15 am

jdogg_ffc wrote:
moochman wrote:I dunno what to expect from Willie, but I do expect one heck of a hard played game. The Pats are looking mortal for the first time in a couple years. Wouldn't be much of a stretch for them to come out as fired up as if it were a playoff game. Should be a good one.

Heck, I would miss Aww's funeral for this one too.

Sorry to hy-jack this thread but I have to do it!

Mooch the only funeral your going to is yours, im going to beat your ass. Tomorow in "King of the Jungle League"

PS whats the deal with the Clayton for McNabb trade you pulled off with CornBread Maxwell. Did you bend over for him or what?

I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!

Yer going down, Dawg Breath! And if you think you hate me, you don't even know hate like the kind of hate you'll have for your own team after today's beat down.

I didn't bend anyone over on the McNabb deal, I traded my best WR for his back up QB. He filled a position of need as did I. The only person getting bent over is your punk-arse today, Beoytch!

:-b

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Previous

Return to Football Talk