TRADE ADVICE!! help! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

TRADE ADVICE!! help!

Moderator: Football Moderators

TRADE ADVICE!! help!

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:28 pm

Hey, tell me what you think of thise trade (i'm team 1)

TEAM 1 GETS: Moss, Culpeper, Ahman Green

TEAM 2 GETS: Shaun Alexander, Torry Holt

TEAM 1 has Aaron brooks as their starter w/ warner as their injured backup

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby kwirefire » Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:36 pm

Um... are you watching Sunday Night Football?? This is the same Moss and Culpepper that we've been seeing all year. I'm no fantasy expert... Not at all... but I am a vikings fan and I wouldn't make that trade. I have culpepper and this week he's warming my bench. Good Luck!!
kwirefire
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby JayM09 » Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:56 pm

do it--You would get 3 solid guys and only give up two. then you can trade one of the three qb's you would have to upgrade another postion.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joe_montana » Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:24 pm

Any other year this would be a crazy good trade, but I am not so sure about this year. Shaun Alexander has 4 TOUCHDOWNS and like 150 yards rushing today. That is insane. I don't know how Ahman did this week, but if he is still not preforming well I wouldn't do it. You don't need the help at QB and Moss has not been producing. Maybe do it, but it depends on your RB depth. I would hold off right now, but see if you can retool a deal leaving out Ahman and Alexander. You would have to throw someone else in, but it is worth a shot. This guy sounds desperate.
joe_montana
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby kashikis » Mon Sep 30, 2002 10:22 am

it all really depends on which team you are and the rest of your roster
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby johnny_utah » Mon Sep 30, 2002 2:16 pm

I wouldnt do it. I bet Moss will be riding the bench or suspended b4 the year is out. He's already in trouble for the traffic incident and violating the drug rules. C-Pepp looks terrible this year. And Alexander is ready to start busting Ds again.
johnny_utah
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Purple Pride » Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:48 pm

Although I might be a bit swayed by being a Purple fan, but I like the trade. Alexander had an amazing game against a horrible defense and 2 TD's were from kick off fumbles. True he broke a run and a 80yd catch, but really the rest of the game he wasn't very impressive. I hope he pans out because he is my #1 RB, but I still feel he is questionable and A. Green has been steady gaining in the vecinity of 100yds a game(1 game injured didn't play). C-Pep isn't as bad as he has been playing and last night he showed signs of improvement. Moss WILL get his catches don't worry....I think it is a good trade for a risk taker, which might reap many rewards!!
Purple Pride
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Football Talk