"Moore" Projections - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

"Moore" Projections

Moderator: Football Moderators

"Moore" Projections

Postby Warpigs » Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:21 pm

As has been discussed already, Mewelde Moore will be starting for the Vikings this week against the suspect New Orleans defense. Overall, what stats might we expect? Of course, there's the Tice factor, but Moore was a force at times last season.
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Alkaholik » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:40 pm

I think with their mathup he will get some yardage but i dunno if he will be getting a td, if anyone does i think culpepper will be throwin for one
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby houstonoilers » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:02 pm

I like Moore this week to help Culpooper get in his groove...ie..dump passes which will help his confidence. Moore in my opinion is another minny Westy. I would say 50 yards rushing and 50 receiving with a possible TD.
houstonoilers
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:05 pm

houstonoilers hit in right on the head. I wouldnt expect too many rushing yards from moore maybe 40 or 50 tops but would expect him to get a few catches which should really increase his value, especially in ppr leagues. I project 80 total yards and a TD. This is all assuming he will start and get the majority of the carries. You never know with Tice.
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby killiansjmd » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:39 pm

I agree with you guys that he will get more receiving yards than rushing this week. I think he will be around 100 yards total offense and NO TD's. Moe Williams will come in and take away any TD chances he might get.
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk