Boldin or Fitz - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Boldin or Fitz

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Kilroy » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:59 am

Warner seems to prefer Fitz, and a lot of times that can be the difference. They're both really good WRs (I'd say great but they play for the Cards), but I'd have to give Larry the nod.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby daullaz » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:34 am

maddog60 wrote:You don't ignore the lack of a QB, RB, OL, and well everything but WR with the 2nd overall pick for a #2 WR.

Nothing to dispute your insight, but Fitz was #3 overall. I believe OT Robert Gallery went #2. Anyways, to get a head start on the congratulatory posts, way to go on 4K and keep up the excellent posts, my Phellow Philly Phan. ;-D
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby warrick95 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:09 am

As someone who drafted Boldin as a #1 WR in a couple of leagues, I still impartially think it looks like Fitz at this point. Warner has seemed to develop a rapport with him while Boldin was out in camp, just as McCown had that rhythm with Quan in '04. However, I believe their production is going to be very, very similar in the long haul and that they will basically be 1A and 1B.
"The son of Bobby Bowden once again proved he's as predictable as a Julia Roberts' movie.

And upon further review, just as sappy, too."
-Naples Daily News
warrick95
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Trying to clog the leaky Bengals defense with plastic putty...

Previous

Return to Football Talk