now what!?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

now what!??

Moderator: Football Moderators

now what!??

Postby SheLovesFootball » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:27 pm

Ed Reed has moved his locker... something aint right between he and Ray I am tellin ya.... JO is pissed about lil bro not making the team...its been said that Fassel and Billick had a lil spat .... hmmm.. lemme see.... what else?

IT IS ALL BOLLER'S FAULT I BET!! :-B
prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any given moment! Blame it on PMS!
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby klaxs258 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:10 pm

That is never good when your players arent gettin along with each other this is gonna be trouble
klaxs258
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby PACKman1144 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:20 pm

I heard it was so the media isn't in the same area the entire time. Not sure, thats probaly a cover-up but I dunno. It may not be for such a bad reason as them hating eachother.

I mean c'mon they're both from Miami those guys always stick together, right? :-?
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:47 pm

i take everything i hear from the media with a grain of salt. sometimes they just like to still up contiversy to have something new to talk about. until i hear directly that one of them says something about the other i dont buy into it...i do however think ogden has a problem about his brother not making the team...i think i remember him going public about that.

anyways...this kind of stuff happens when teams that are supposed to win lose. they are just frustrated im sure.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby PACKman1144 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:02 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:i take everything i hear from the media with a grain of salt. sometimes they just like to still up contiversy to have something new to talk about. until i hear directly that one of them says something about the other i dont buy into it...i do however think ogden has a problem about his brother not making the team...i think i remember him going public about that.

anyways...this kind of stuff happens when teams that are supposed to win lose. they are just frustrated im sure.

I think you're right about that del. I disagree with the way he handled that however. It's not like his brother was even that good at all. I think the onlyreason we gave him a shot to begin with is simply because he's Jon Odgen's brother. I know he wants his brother to suceed and do well but he's simply not a NFL caliber player. I don't want to hear J.O. bitch about his lil' bro being cut. It seems to me that you have to set those things aside from the business desision that the Ravens organization had to make. I really do expect more from a player that has been in the league and on the Ravens as long as J.O. has.
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:27 pm

i agree...he shouldnt let his personal life effect his job. he should know that its all about buisness and production.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Baltimore Ravens