Hart was out. Give it another year ;-D
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:19 pm

We should be a threat to win it all next year. Then I again I thought we would be this year as well.

Looks like a victory over Ohio St. is the only thing left to look forward to.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:07 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:We should be a threat to win it all next year. Then I again I thought we would be this year as well.

Keep dreamin! OSU's defense is gonna shut you guys down like none other! Nice 2-2 record :-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Atog » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:42 pm

J2thez929 wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:We should be a threat to win it all next year. Then I again I thought we would be this year as well.

Keep dreamin! OSU's defense is gonna shut you guys down like none other! Nice 2-2 record :-D

The record doesn't really matter, as long as OSU gets beat. Hell, I was hoping they'd beat Texas so we could ruin their bid for the Championship. Oh, well.
OSU only has to beat Michigan 20 more times to take the lead in the rivalry's standings! ;-D
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby CC » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:18 pm

J2thez929 wrote:

I actually meant a possible victory over OSU, seeing as I can't bank on much w/ this year's Wolverines. I do like their chances in the Big House though.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:55 am

So what are you all thinking about the game this weekend? Can Michigan get back on track? Is MSU overrated? Is Hart playing? Fire Lloyd?

I tell ya it should be an interesting game. I just have a hard time seeing Michigan fall to 2-3.

I sure would like to see my Spartans get a little revenge from that loss in 3 OT last year and knocking Stanton out last year, but it won't come easy.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:16 am

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:So what are you all thinking about the game this weekend? Can Michigan get back on track? Is MSU overrated? Is Hart playing? Fire Lloyd?

I tell ya it should be an interesting game. I just have a hard time seeing Michigan fall to 2-3.

I sure would like to see my Spartans get a little revenge from that loss in 3 OT last year and knocking Stanton out last year, but it won't come easy.

If you cant decipher the Spartys code here it says.......
I think that MSU is gonna roll all over the Wolverines and Drew Stanton is going to get his revenge. :-b

I know how you Spartys work ;-)
Last edited by mutantseabass on Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:23 am

mutantseabass wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:So what are you all thinking about the game this weekend? Can Michigan get back on track? Is MSU overrated? Is Hart playing? Fire Lloyd?

If you can decipher the Spartys code here it says.......
I think that MSU is gonna roll all over the Wolverines and Drew Stanton is going to get his revenge. :-b

LOL. We are not quite that transparent...Although, I can't quite speak for everyone.

I know better. ;-D

I would expect to see the old Spartans in this one..turnovers, dumb penalties, etc...Hopefully they can do enough to pull out the W.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:28 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:

If you can decipher the Spartys code here it says.......

LOL. We are not quite that transparent...Although, I can't quite speak for everyone.

I know better. ;-D

I would expect to see the old Spartans in this one..turnovers, dumb penalties, etc...Hopefully they can do enough to pull out the W.

Avatar bet Swipey???? Michigan wins you sport a Michigan Av for a week if the Spartys win I sport a big ugly Sparty av? What you say??????

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to College Football