Alexander... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Alexander...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Alexander...

Postby n_tremain23 » Mon Sep 30, 2002 2:37 pm

Now that Shaun Alexander has finally came through for me and his trade value has skyrocketed,should I trade him?I have him as my #3 behind Ladanian Tomlinson and Priest Holmes.He's in my WR/RB spot.One guy offered me Ahman Green,but i'm not sure.I like Edgerrin James,and am almost certain a guy would give him up for Alexander.Should I do this?Or is there someone else I should trade for?Any coments or suggestions I appreciate greatly.
n_tremain23

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Sep 30, 2002 4:03 pm

Green has already succumbed to injury this year & could struggle because of it.Alexander is healthy and could repeat his performance he had Mon. night.Alexander is also more of a focal point of his offense than James is,with Manning & Marvin there.However,you have 2 very,very good backs already,giving you the liberty to make this trade.So as a fan of James,if you think his knee will hold up,Do It!
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby JayM09 » Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:33 pm

personally, i would stay put. your backs are real solid, but I would base it on what your record is. if you are undefeated or have one loss, I wouldnt touch your team. but if you have 2 or more losses, then sure, shake your team up. if your team is on top, there is no reason to make any trades, unless a sweet deal comes along.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Smashmouth » Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:37 pm

You are rock solid in the running backs category. Unless you needed help elsewhere I would stay put and play the best matchups. ;-D
Smashmouth
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Football Talk