Bengals...best offense in the nfl? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Bengals...best offense in the nfl?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Goatwhacker » Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:49 pm

I'd say the Cincy offense is in the top 5, but there will always be an argument over who is tops. Palmer has been playing great, Chad Johnson is a great WR, but then there's a little bit of a drop-off. Rudi is good but not great, as are Schobel, Housh and Henry. I thought Housh might step it up yesterday but he kind of disappeared.

Their offense has been great though, no doubt. I wish the Chicago offense were half as good.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Nilmerf » Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:49 pm

The Seahawks got tons of hype last year, but this year it seems they're going under the radar. I respect what the Bengals are doing, but right now Seattle looks like the most efficient offense I've seen. Granted, I only see 4 games per week and have yet to scope out every team besides highlights.
Nilmerf
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby fantasizing » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:13 pm

Nilmerf wrote:The Seahawks got tons of hype last year, but this year it seems they're going under the radar. I respect what the Bengals are doing, but right now Seattle looks like the most efficient offense I've seen. Granted, I only see 4 games per week and have yet to scope out every team besides highlights.

i think Seattle likes it that, being under the radar....cuz when the pressure was on last year, they choked...But I do think Seattle and Cincy's offenses are dynamite. Very balanced and very productive every single week. Something of interest: Both Hasselbeck and Palmer like to spread the ball around alot to many different receivers.
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby FatFoot » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:33 pm

I was just thinking about it... The Bears had more yardage than the Bengals this weekend. It's not THAT productive of an offense. I think what the Bengals are doing, that makes them so good, is capitalizing on opportunities. They're making few mistakes. Makes for good football watching.
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Previous

Return to Football Talk