Would someone please hang Spurrier - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Would someone please hang Spurrier

Moderator: Football Moderators

Would someone please hang Spurrier

Postby chaindog35 » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:11 pm

He's killing my team, a 100 yd rusher between the two backs. Just freaking pick one. Man, make a decision for once. No QB controversy so you need a RB one.

In the words of Charlie Brown "Aarrgh"
chaindog35
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtarail » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:14 pm

If Canidate can prove that he's washed all the Crisco off his hands before Betts takes his job, you'll be OK (unless you have Betts, in which case you've gotta be feeling pretty good.)
"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?"
Vince Lombardi
mtarail
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Homeless » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:17 pm

Ive been warning as many poeple as I can all off season to stay away from Spurriers running game. :-t
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby SinCity » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:19 pm

I think he just wants to win.

I feel for ya though. :-o
SinCity
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby fntsyrookie » Fri Sep 05, 2003 8:15 am

Homeless wrote:Ive been warning as many poeple as I can all off season to stay away from Spurriers running game. :-t

Nothing against Washington as a team, but I've been avoiding Redskins in general fantasy wise. But just for the record...everybody just get used to Betts and Candidtate, and Morton, and Watson and whoever else in Washington splitting carries. It'll be happening all year.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby yoda83 » Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:44 am

...and they didnt go coles' way ONCE in the entire second half!!! kinda funny, that's when their crap@ss offense began to stall. absolutely ridiculous. coles was on his way to monster opener.
yoda83
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Transmogrifier » Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:50 am

yoda83 wrote:...and they didnt go coles' way ONCE in the entire second half!!! kinda funny, that's when their crap@ss offense began to stall. absolutely ridiculous. coles was on his way to monster opener.

Yeah, that really pissed me off. 106 yards in the first half.... that's it. I've been trying to trade Coles, and was hoping he'd pour it on in the second half, too. But they stopped throwing to him. Uggh.
Transmogrifier
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:28 am

I too have Canidate, and in my league we start 3 backs, so I am kinda forced to play him (or Zeroue)... I'm thinking of bumping Zeroue to starte, but he splits carries to... Or I have the option of dumping Canidate for Betts on the FA list, but I'm not sure that is such a good idea, either.... What do y'all think?
Plindsey88

Friendliness: %

The fantasy gods were not smiling on Coles

Postby Pyro Pimp » Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:10 pm

yoda83 wrote:...and they didnt go coles' way ONCE in the entire second half!!! kinda funny, that's when their crap@ss offense began to stall. absolutely ridiculous. coles was on his way to monster opener.

What the hell is wrong with the coaches!? I was stoked in the 1st half since I have Coles (not completely by choice) and was thinkin "Oh hell yeah!" as he ended the half over 100. Then I must have been too happy and a higher power fealt like screwing with me or something....and no more passes his way! If I would have had a bottle handy I would have polished it off...and I don't even drink...sheesh! :~(
Pyro Pimp
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby maddog60 » Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:46 pm

Coles still put up 100+ yards. Considering he did that in one half? When the Skins really need to win and realize Coles is there man, he'll get looks more than just during one half, and his numbers will jump immensely. Right now even, 110 yards is a great pace to set for a WR.
maddog60

Friendliness: %

Next

Return to Football Talk