Heading Different Directions... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Heading Different Directions...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MadScott » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:55 pm

proKrastinate wrote:people keep saying that Lloyd is the number one on this niners team. While us niner fans (most of us I think) keep telling everyone that Battle is the number one.

Kensat knows what he is talking about
Let people think what they want. It'll be the guys that pick up Lloyd and miss out on Battle that'll be scratching their heads.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Justifiable_Sin » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:08 pm

Andre Johnson...most of the NFL's opposing defenses caught up to the Carr-AJ act about midway through last season.
Caper's over conservative style, Carr's lack of vision, Texan's lack of a quality #2 receiver and a below average offensive line will continue to frustrate Johnson owners all year long.

Michael Clayton...three things...a healthy Galloway, an improved defense (especially at stopping the run) and one brand new shiny Cadillac. As opposing defenses turn their collective attentions more towards the Caddy....Clayton's numbers should improve

Brandon Lloyd...Battle is the coach's favorite, Lloyd is Rattay's favorite. Lloyd can be contained by more physical defenders....Battle seems to excel against them. Battle is very versatile...Lloyd more one dimensional. Actually I think these two receivers complement each other quite well....but Battle has a distinct advantage in all but TD only fantasy leagues
***A clear conscience is only a clear sign of a horrible memory***
Justifiable_Sin
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football
Location: on foot...approximately 40 miles south of the mental institution

Previous

Return to Football Talk