In need of help from a Raiders fan... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

In need of help from a Raiders fan...

Moderator: Football Moderators

In need of help from a Raiders fan...

Postby The_Dude » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:15 pm

I apologize in advance about posting this in the sacred Leftovers section, but I couldn't find a more appropriate forum than this, except maybe the Raiders form, but that forum hasn't been frequented since 2001... ok, not really, but 2+ weeks is a long time for the Cafe.

My question is about Raiders tickets and McAfee Coliseum. I just acquired a pair of tickets for the Raiders Dolphins Thanksgiving game in section 239 on the Club level, and I can't find any information on the Club level from the Raiders or McAfee coliseum website. What is the club level? Does it come with special privileges, like say, a VIP room at a strip club? :-B Good seats? When can I get into the stadium, etc., etc. ad infinitum.

I don't want to take up a space here, so if you have information, please just PM it to me.

And to the Hamster... please don't eat me...

Regards,

Duder

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: My ivory tower, where I oversee the intellectual development of America's youth

Postby skibrett15 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:30 pm

dude, you are never in need of help from a raiders fan. Possibly you are in need of help from someone who lives in Oakland, but never from a raiders fan.

sorry I couldn't help, but at least I bumped your post!
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:41 pm

http://football.ballparks.com/NFL/OaklandRaiders/

See the 1st row of seats directly ahead of you. Now look above at the small second level.

You are on that second level 5 sections from the left. Great seats above about the 20-25 yard line
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby The_Dude » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:46 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:http://football.ballparks.com/NFL/OaklandRaiders/

See the 1st row of seats directly ahead of you. Now look above at the small second level.

You are on that second level 5 sections from the left. Great seats above about the 20-25 yard line

That part I know... what I'm more curious about is the small stub on my ticket that says, "Coliseum Club Access"... there are two sections on one of the maps called "Clubs" on the west and east end of the stadium. Does this give me special access to these areas? And what are they like? Are they bars? Can I go to the game early (and if so, how early) and hang out there and drink and watch other games? This sounds exactly like the way I want to spend that day.

These are the things The Dude wants to know...

Thanks to those who replied... even for the snide comment/bump from skibrett

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Location: My ivory tower, where I oversee the intellectual development of America's youth

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:02 pm

Scroll down on that same page and it explains it:

Club Seats provide for a relaxed feeling and offers a tremendous view of the action on the field. You receive preferred parking and high quality food and beverage. You can have waiter service right to your extra-wide and comfortable Club Seat. Exclusive large play-back screens, a concierge, club restroom facilities, and a private stadium entrance and exit will be offered to club seat members. Luxury Suite members also receive the benefits of the Club Area.

The east side has three levels of suites: plaza, club and loge, in ascending order, with outdoor club seating between the plaza and club levels. Suite holders and club members alike are invited to enjoy buffet-style catering in either the East Side Club or the West Side Club. Created with the potential of corporate functions in mind, the east side facilities are often the site of conventions and trade shows on non-gamedays.

I can tell you this much. There is the bridge that leads to the BART train on the east side of the complex. The same side you are sitting. There is a special entrance that appears pretty nice inside. I'm guessing there is a bar, tv's, nice restrooms, etc to pamper you.

Your ticket gives you access to this club area. Its the best option you can have and the tickets are pretty pricey.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby The_Dude » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:46 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:Scroll down on that same page and it explains it:

Club Seats provide for a relaxed feeling and offers a tremendous view of the action on the field. You receive preferred parking and high quality food and beverage. You can have waiter service right to your extra-wide and comfortable Club Seat. Exclusive large play-back screens, a concierge, club restroom facilities, and a private stadium entrance and exit will be offered to club seat members. Luxury Suite members also receive the benefits of the Club Area.

The east side has three levels of suites: plaza, club and loge, in ascending order, with outdoor club seating between the plaza and club levels. Suite holders and club members alike are invited to enjoy buffet-style catering in either the East Side Club or the West Side Club. Created with the potential of corporate functions in mind, the east side facilities are often the site of conventions and trade shows on non-gamedays.

I can tell you this much. There is the bridge that leads to the BART train on the east side of the complex. The same side you are sitting. There is a special entrance that appears pretty nice inside. I'm guessing there is a bar, tv's, nice restrooms, etc to pamper you.

Your ticket gives you access to this club area. Its the best option you can have and the tickets are pretty pricey.

I'm taking the BART over, so Sweeeeeet! ;-D

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Return to General Talk