Sig/Logo Contest Update - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Sig/Logo Contest Update

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Sig/Logo Contest Update

Postby Alkaholik » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:25 pm

We are now waiting for the Themes to be generated by GuttPuppy or another MOD if he chooses not to.

Here are the themes I gave him to choose from:

Themes to pick:

Milestones (LT2's Td streak, NE win streak)
Teams (basic team sig, raiders..etc)
Single Player (any single player)
Legends (walter payton, madden...etc)
Team Legends (84 bears, 70's raiders...etc)
And anything else you can come up with :)

Here are the rules we are going to follow, any problems or questions with any just ask ;-D

Contest Rules:

-After Themes have been assigned you have 10 days to complete and send your Sig in.

-ALL sigs will be raffled off to lucky Cafe users to use for their own sig :), the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will have a choice to add it to the raffle or keep it, all others will be raffled

-Can be any filesize you would like, but please submit a 12kb version with it, which we will use to give out to the lucky winner, the 12kb version will not be shown when voting.

-The Logo size limit will be 450x100 and smaller if you like.

-After the deadline all Logos will be voted upon by Cafe members for 7 days, the voting will be close after the 7th day and the winner, 2nd and 3rd place finishers will be announced!!

I would like to award the 1 through 3rd place winners with something, but The Cafe doesn’t want anymore icons so if anyone can think of anything it would be great, maybe their recognition on the front page??

There are 21 people signed up for the Contest, below is what I have, if your name isn't on the list please reply with your interest to and I will add you.

Signed up:
Alkaholik
A2theIzzo
Atog
Cards24
Crimedogg32
Cupertino_11
da1chipo
daullaz
deluxe_247
FantasyFutballGuru13
Giantdogs92
jaabroonii
joshyboy72
jte715
kanezfan11
leal72
RyanK
SkinSFan22
Superman in Training
ThunderSnarfer
Tiki

That's all for now, within the next day I should have the themes posted and we can kick this off....any questions just ask ;-D
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests