Re: Lost

Postby dream_017 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:44 am

WOW
8-o
Welcome back LOST ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby stomperrob » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:57 am

dream_017 wrote:WOW
8-o
Welcome back LOST ;-D

Yeh, it was great - I feel like a junkie who finally got his lonnnnnnnnnnnng overdue fix!!!

;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby eagles21 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:57 pm

Great episode!!! This looks and will hopefully be a fantastic season! ;-D ;-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:50 am

i did have one small issue i've been trying to think over today.this is during the scene where everyone is at the hatch pre opening when sawyer goes and bangs on the back door looking for desmond. now if i remember correctly kelvin never let des leave the hatch.now after he left the hatch he knew there was no reason to wear an environmental suit because he saw kelvin's had the tear in it and he sees kelvin remove it once outside the hatch.then we know des follows him to the boat they end up fighting and kelvin possibly dies and then he runs back to the hatch to hit the button to late causing flight 815 to crash.

now you might say well it was before that but they only had the one suit (the reason kelvin gives des as to why he always has to stay behind along with the button pushing).by the way des reacted to daniel he thought he might be his replacement leading me to believe that this happened very shortly after the crash as the site hadn't been found by locke yet as we witnessed juliet removing the dirt and brush from the hatch cover.i doubt very much that kelvin would have allowed des to open the back door. he would have done that himself and as des had the suit on and they only had the one kelvin couldn't have been there.

now was there a reason he was in the suit or was it a production error is my question. in the overall scheme of things it may make no difference at all but it was continuity thing that kinda bugged me.i mean you could say he was still scared of getting sick as we saw him taking the shot and leaving with it we\hen he left the hatch to go to the boat but if that were the case that suit was still worthless since it had the tear in it.

maybe i;m way over thinking the whole issue.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby logan » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:46 pm

well i think tonight's episode may have had the greatest line ever spoken on this show period.

"We're not going to Guam are we?"

runner up would be

"How can you read?"
"My mom taught me."

(even Ben's jokes are riddled with lies and delivered creepily)

also hurley's seat belt line and then putting on the sleeping mask.

the parallels in this ep of the losties boarding this flight compared to flight 815 were pretty good as well. jack still with the coffin,hurley with the guitar and sayid being in some form of custody was really cool.i think ben may have tried to off penny when he left jack and des put the beat down on him (which is a scene i really hope we get to see.Des is probably about the only guy who hasn't kicked the crap out of him at this point except for locke).also ,which isn't such a surprise, it looked like ben was at locke's when he killed himself (seen in next weeks preview) so just one more lie to jack from ben. this should be a great ep considering we will get to see locke's final moments and it also looks like he gets pretty beat up in this ep.

i hope frank makes it onto the island and i can't wait to see Dharma Sawyer.. ;-D
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:04 pm

They LOST me with one sentence at the end of last season: "We have to move the island."

I'll catch the last 2 seasons when they're out on DVD, but I'm done watching week to week. :*) :-S

PS: Not to mention the fact that this year it's opposite Criminal Minds. I can't record 2 shows at the same time & Criminal Minds easily gets the nod for me. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby logan » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:35 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:They LOST me with one sentence at the end of last season: "We have to move the island."

I'll catch the last 2 seasons when they're out on DVD, but I'm done watching week to week. :*) :-S

PS: Not to mention the fact that this year it's opposite Criminal Minds. I can't record 2 shows at the same time & Criminal Minds easily gets the nod for me. ;-D

shame cause they are answering tons of the questions and are doing it in a pretty satisfying way.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:43 pm

logan wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:They LOST me with one sentence at the end of last season: "We have to move the island."

shame cause they are answering tons of the questions and are doing it in a pretty satisfying way.

I'll watch the last 2 seasons eventually. I think I'll like it a lot better when I can watch an entire season in a few days. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby madaslives911 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:24 am

did nothing yesterday but to download the 11 episodes of season 5... !+)
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 011472 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:27 pm

I can't believe they're already 12 episodes in. This season is flying by!
Head Coach
Head Coach

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk