Lost - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Lost

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Lost

Postby logan » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:07 am

011472 wrote:I can't believe they're already 12 episodes in. This season is flying by!

yeah but it's been a great one so far. watching locke push ben around last week was great.

plus hurley and miles BttF conversation was great as well.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:16 am

011472 wrote:I can't believe they're already 12 episodes in. This season is flying by!

I've downloaded and watched and rewatched Episode 12 yesterday... and am still lost.
:-b
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby stomperrob » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:32 pm

logan wrote:

yeah but it's been a great one so far. watching locke push ben around last week was great.

plus hurley and miles BttF conversation was great as well.

Def great to see Locke gaining in stature while Ben is losing his - and it is bewildering Ben and burning his butt not to be #1. I was always hoping someone would kill Ben, but maybe this is even better!
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:32 pm

the story lines have gone kinda crazy and am wondering whether there is a possibility that Kate and Juliet will be having a relationship. Elizabeth Mitchell has played the role of a lover before in the ER series. :-b
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:31 am

madaslives911 wrote:the story lines have gone kinda crazy and am wondering whether there is a possibility that Kate and Juliet will be having a relationship. Elizabeth Mitchell has played the role of a lover before in the ER series. :-b

also to angelina jolie in Gia. ;-D anyways she needs to stay with sawyer as they are the two people on this show that deserve what they have with each other and considering my utter hatred of juliet when she first showed up and the fact that sawyer is one of my favorite characters on the show that takes a lot to say.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby madaslives911 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:31 am

logan wrote:
madaslives911 wrote:the story lines have gone kinda crazy and am wondering whether there is a possibility that Kate and Juliet will be having a relationship. Elizabeth Mitchell has played the role of a lover before in the ER series. :-b

also to angelina jolie in Gia. ;-D anyways she needs to stay with sawyer as they are the two people on this show that deserve what they have with each other and considering my utter hatred of juliet when she first showed up and the fact that sawyer is one of my favorite characters on the show that takes a lot to say.

I hated Juliet too as she was kinda mean in some of the episodes. Now i seem to like her. Am just wondering why she made a turnaround - when she flashed some boards to Jack who was pretending to watch a video. She even said "I hate you" after making a recording about Sun's pregnancy to Ben. Anyway, it has become interesting to see Juliet being uncomfortable with Kate back in the island and i also wonder whether Sawyer's feelings for Kate has really vanished.
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby logan » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:45 am

madaslives911 wrote:
logan wrote:

I hated Juliet too as she was kinda mean in some of the episodes. Now i seem to like her. Am just wondering why she made a turnaround - when she flashed some boards to Jack who was pretending to watch a video. She even said "I hate you" after making a recording about Sun's pregnancy to Ben. Anyway, it has become interesting to see Juliet being uncomfortable with Kate back in the island and i also wonder whether Sawyer's feelings for Kate has really vanished.

i'm sure he still has some feelings for Kate but looking at it from their point of view he has been with juliet for 3 years and he only knew Kate for what three months? he told kate he was helping ben for juliet not for kate which i think was pretty telling of how he feels.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby madaslives911 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:04 pm

Some Like It Hoth

Seems to be a mind-boggling title or yet another episode to get viewers lost. They are in year 1977 and thus i don't think it has any significance with the Hoth planet in Star Wars. Unless someone is gonna strike back... }:-)
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Re: Some Like it Hoth

Postby madaslives911 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Well, after watching this episode, it did cited some parallelism to the Star Wars movie.
I find it funny that Hurley wanted to re-write the script of the Empire Strikes Back for George Lucas considering he watched the film for 200 times?! LMAO! and the conversation about the farting yaaay... this epi was a comic relief. :-D :-b
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby logan » Thu May 07, 2009 1:25 am

well this week was a fantastic episode.next week is the finale and it will have to do a lot to beat out through the looking glass and live together,die alone for best finales of this show but it could very well pull it off.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk