Lost - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Lost

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Lost

Postby 011472 » Thu May 07, 2009 6:02 pm

This week was an amazing episode. I can not wait for next Wednesday.
Head Coach
Head Coach

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 011472 » Thu May 07, 2009 6:05 pm

logan wrote:well this week was a fantastic episode.next week is the finale and it will have to do a lot to beat out through the looking glass and live together,die alone for best finales of this show but it could very well pull it off.

Personally, my favorite finale was exodus from year one. "Were going to have to take the boy" was the line that blew my mind.
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby madaslives911 » Sat May 09, 2009 11:28 am

Great episode! tearjerker for Kate's fans... just wondering whether Kate (being there in the sub with Sawyer) is thinking of going back to Sawyer since Jack wants to erase their past and after telling her enough of it. Nice shots of emotions there with Juliet feeling uneasy, doubtful or jealous; Sawyer looking uncomfortable and Kate flashing a nice smile.

Can't wait to see the finale and the next season.
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

The numbers

Postby madaslives911 » Sun May 10, 2009 10:57 am

- When leaving the island, Sawyer mentioned betting on the Dallas Cowboys in the 1978 Super Bowl. For a second, I thought that maybe the only things here were that 8+7=15 and 9-1=8, but there's a bit more.

The Cowboys beat the Broncos in Super bowl 22 which was played in January 15TH, 1978 (15 being a number). The Cowboys used what was referred to as the "Doomsday Defense." I couldn't help but relate "Doomsday" to the eventual catastrophic event that could/will/might happen in regards to time. This could be a stretch though.

Also, I had a chuckle when I was browsing the Cowboys 77-78 season and saw that on December 4th, 1977, Tony Dorsett had 23 rushes against the Eagles. We have december 4th, december is the 12th month (12+4=16), and Dorsett having 23 rushes.

Just some stuff i couldn't help but notice!

Interesting analysis... or did those numbers cursed the Cowboys? O:-)
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: The numbers

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon May 11, 2009 8:38 am

madaslives911 wrote:
- When leaving the island, Sawyer mentioned betting on the Dallas Cowboys in the 1978 Super Bowl. For a second, I thought that maybe the only things here were that 8+7=15 and 9-1=8, but there's a bit more.

The Cowboys beat the Broncos in Super bowl 22 which was played in January 15TH, 1978 (15 being a number). The Cowboys used what was referred to as the "Doomsday Defense." I couldn't help but relate "Doomsday" to the eventual catastrophic event that could/will/might happen in regards to time. This could be a stretch though.

Also, I had a chuckle when I was browsing the Cowboys 77-78 season and saw that on December 4th, 1977, Tony Dorsett had 23 rushes against the Eagles. We have december 4th, december is the 12th month (12+4=16), and Dorsett having 23 rushes.

wow...people are really reaching here
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The numbers

Postby logan » Mon May 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
madaslives911 wrote:

wow...people are really reaching here

or you know sawyer was just trying to invoke the Biff Tannan theory of making money.the idea to buy Microsoft was a much better idea anyways.way more money to be made that way. i don't know if that came from lostpedia or not but they have some really way out there/dumb stuff they post on occasion. like the Some like it Hoth episode they tried to also link to Some like it Hot in a really reaching way.it's really entertaining to to read sometimes for a laugh.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby logan » Thu May 14, 2009 12:53 am

yeah so wow .... 8-o
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby madaslives911 » Thu May 14, 2009 5:27 am

Juliet... :~( :-/
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mrblitz » Thu May 14, 2009 5:26 pm

I don't think Juliet is dead. It ended with a white flash, similar to when time jumping.

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri May 15, 2009 12:25 am

mrblitz wrote:I don't think Juliet is dead. It ended with a white flash, similar to when time jumping.

There was also the sound of a nuke going off. :-? :-b
The Artful Dodger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk